2023 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

3 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

I wonder if the Ravens will try to unload Huntley during training camp or preseason. Conditional late round pick? 

Nah, the NFL approved an emergency QB roster spot and Josh Johnson is probably the best possible option for that scenario so here we are.

• 2 weeks later...

Marcus Peters with the tear emoji in reference to missing the Ravens. Would be weird to see him in another uniform this season, hope we can figure something out even if the club feels he's more of a CB3/4 now.

Fw7EJTDX0AAsby6?format=jpg&name=medium

We're all still waiting on the Justin Houston re up as well. Everyone expected Houston to sign late as he typically does but man is there a weird crop of EDGE players still out there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

Sounds like Duv might be on the chopping block or asked to take a paycut. Unless this is just camp depth, perhaps?

My only thing about this is.. with the new kickoff rules and the expected usage of zay on the jet sweeps and quick passes… like screens and flare outs to flats… it changes the dynamic for duv because that’s how most of us see him best utilized… not to mention it also appears they want to use zay in the return game too.. I don’t really believe in Treadwell as a player but he is fairly young and has size.. and honestly of all the guys expected to compete for the bottom of the wr depth chart he gives is a different type receiver who at one point was considered a first round talent… obj bate zay and agholor are locks and unless we move on from duv he is also a lock… our 6th receiver spot is between Treadwell Proche Wallace and whoever else is on the current 90 man roster… it may be in the teams best interest to leverage duvernay for a potential defensive starter being as though duv has fell down the depth chart and  has essentially become injury insurance… when u factor in Andrews… Likely and whatever Back we use as the top receiving option… Duv has become our 7th receiving option at best and 8th if agholor beats him out for 4th receiver… Another side note… The team website has a video about how Duv has stood out in OTAs which could be a smokescreen to try to boost his value in a possible trade scenario… Whatever happens it should be interesting…

23 hours ago, Nobellythrower said:

there seemed to be a problem if lamar missed ota's, seem like odell is missing ota's until it's mandatory 

I have a lot more issue with a QB missing OTA's for a new offensive system than I do with a WR who's already played in like 4 different systems in 4 years missing OTA's.

OBJ is a veteran, he's earned that respect and his position is a lot less important.