2023 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

9 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

We'll see if we sign anyone to offset, but the Powers contract and now this will definitely factor as comps.

Comp pick for Oliver would be absolutely sick.

Powers could end up busting in Denver but I love that contract they gave him 🤑

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Comp pick for Oliver would be absolutely sick.

Powers could end up busting in Denver but I love that contract they gave him 🤑

Dude couldn't beat out Tyre Phillips for a starting spot just a couple years ago and now he has a 50+ Million deal....

I think he probably tops out as an average or slightly above average Guard, but kudos to him for improving and I wish him nothing but the best going forward.

• Like 2

No one is saying this but to me it’s clearly obvious… We are essentially In a rebuild… Once we didn’t get Lamar resigned it basically stripped us of any real shot to improve the team and will cost us some valuable players due to cap hits… Not to mention this is our first year not getting comp picks in the draft in years and ironically it’s also the year with us having least amount of picks of our own in forever too… No Free agency… minimal draft picks… and you haven’t signed ur QB… it just feels like a poorly ran program on the verge of implosion… think about how disgruntled the players seem… smh.. 

24 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

No one is saying this but to me it’s clearly obvious… We are essentially In a rebuild… Once we didn’t get Lamar resigned it basically stripped us of any real shot to improve the team and will cost us some valuable players due to cap hits… Not to mention this is our first year not getting comp picks in the draft in years and ironically it’s also the year with us having least amount of picks of our own in forever too… No Free agency… minimal draft picks… and you haven’t signed ur QB… it just feels like a poorly ran program on the verge of implosion… think about how disgruntled the players seem… smh.. 

Glass half full view:

We are coming off adding 26year old Marcus Williams and 25year old Roquan Smith. We should expect Stanley, Bateman, Dobbins, and Edwards all back for a fully healthy offseason, after none of them played >50% of the season as their healthy selves. Same for David Ojabo who is basically a redshirt first round pick for us. If we consider those in addition to the lighter draft picks, an UDFA or two, and 2-3 value vets, we'll have a good influx.

If the rest of the league is going to league Jackson to us, then we don't even need to wait for the extension to build a real team for 2023.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Please for the love of God let this be the end of the Bijan Robinson talk...

Justice is just a good football player man. Always nice to have good football players on the squad that will do whatever you ask of them. Love the guy

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Please for the love of God let this be the end of the Bijan Robinson talk...

^^^^^Literally the best part of this signing. 

Hill looked the most explosive he ever has last season as a runner and we all know he's a demon on STs. More than fine retaining him on this cheap deal. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

Really hope we can re-sign Colon, Stone and Moore. Colon has been a great fill in at center and shouldn't be very expensive. Geno Stone looked great in the time he saw the field last year. Think he even graded out as one of the better safeties by PFF (at least at some point last season). Can ill afford to lose him, especially on the heals of trading Chuck. And I don't see the point in letting Nick Moore go, but not a fan of continuing to break the consistency on special teams.