Mark Ingram’s contract will void if he is named to All-Pro team

Dome

I read about it a while back. 

Not too worried about it. Even if he plays well I don't think they would give him the nod over Bell or Gurley.

It would be cool though. He deserves more respect. He has played well for years, but just hasn't been the focus of the offense. 

8 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I read about it a while back. 

Not too worried about it. Even if he plays well I don't think they would give him the nod over Bell or Gurley.

It would be cool though. He deserves more respect. He has played well for years, but just hasn't been the focus of the offense. 

Not so sure about that. If he has a strong finish to the year, and the Saints are one of the top seeds for the playoffs, I'm guessing he makes it on the allpro team. Does it matter in his contract if it's second team allpro or just first team allpro? 

20 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Not so sure about that. If he has a strong finish to the year, and the Saints are one of the top seeds for the playoffs, I'm guessing he makes it on the allpro team. Does it matter in his contract if it's second team allpro or just first team allpro? 

I’m assuming it has to be first team.

His contract also would void if he had made the pro bowl last year and this year but obviously he missed that mark last year

9 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m assuming it has to be first team.

His contract also would void if he had made the pro bowl last year and this year but obviously he missed that mark last year

He'll get a fat new deal if so... Saints cant afford to break up this duo now.

Was just thinking of how scary this team could be right now had Fairley, Breaux, Oakfor and Anzalone all remained healthy.

Pretty smart on his agent's part to stick that in there. Frankly, if he played all pro and the Saints went 7-9 again, I'd want an opportunity to go elsewhere too.

Like Worm said, he'll get a fat new deal because he is a huge part of this offensive dominance.

Archived