New GM: Ran Carthon

deeluxx3

4 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

I kind of expected the hiring time-line for the GM. We had 2 months to identify candidates and its been two weeks of interviews since the end of the season. Seems about normal. 

I didn't except us to fire anyone until we hired a GM though. That was a pleasant surprise. I don't expect a coordinator hire for a few weeks now. 

I expect the OC by end of this week or next at the latest. 

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I expect the OC by end of this week or next at the latest. 

Have we heard anything back about our request for Nagy and EB?

only person I’ve seen us interview is the guy from the falcons and I’m sure Kelly has already interviewed or will this week

8 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Have we heard anything back about our request for Nagy and EB?

only person I’ve seen us interview is the guy from the falcons and I’m sure Kelly has already interviewed or will this week

Honestly it's not like Vrabel to cast a wide net. 

I feel like each time only about 2 names at most was linked. 

Pep. Elliott. Ryan Day. Brian Calhoun. London. Are the outside guys that come to mind in the last 2-3 hiring cycles. Some of those guys we did t even really interview lol 

It's almost like he has to be convinced not to hire the inside guy. 

31 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Honestly it's not like Vrabel to cast a wide net. 

I feel like each time only about 2 names at most was linked. 

Pep. Elliott. Ryan Day. Brian Calhoun. London. Are the outside guys that come to mind in the last 2-3 hiring cycles. Some of those guys we did t even really interview lol 

It's almost like he has to be convinced not to hire the inside guy. 

In Tim Kelly we trust!!

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Yep. I hope his feelings for Richardson ended in 2021 lol. Do not want him at 11.

If you draft him, you better have an established QB developer at OC and/or QB coach. We don’t at the moment and I don’t know any realistic candidate out there who is that. Maybe you could talk yourself into Tim Kelly being that guy (with his success with Watson).

Then again, I never thought Brian Daboll was that guy prior to Josh Allen. He helped with his development and currently turning Daniel Jones into a respectable QB.

14 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

If we are to move off of Tannehill, Lance fits what I’d want to try at QB, assuming you can get him for a reasonable price. Kind of a lottery ticket, young, big potential.

I don't expect him to move. No team will give up what it would take to get him and the niners have no reason to give him up for what people are willing to pay.

Just one of those weird impasses