TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Of course it’s Wolf actually. He’s a rat. He’s obviously Splinter. God dammit 

Nope and I'm hurt my little rat came back rejected shame on you he just wanted to be your friend. 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Or Wolf just made terrible decisions the last two Night phases.

Also my poor decision wasn't poor I used my little rat gun on deadpulse. I'll take credit now thank you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Nope and I'm hurt my little rat came back rejected shame on you he just wanted to be your friend. 

Also my poor decision wasn't poor I used my little rat gun on deadpulse. I'll take credit now thank you

Dude I’m frustrated as hell and I’m doing everything I can to keep it under wraps. Slappy sent me that Pm and I told him to go away 

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

I had nothing to do with anything I give voting gifts or a one time use that I pulled on deadpulse

Wolf. My friend. I believe you 100%. I have believed in you every step of the way this game. I know you’re town. We just have to vote Nacho again today and we win. I apologize for rejecting you at night. 

because i hate my role I will tell you two things:

1. town can easily win this game
  2. you still cannot lynch me... yet

i swear on pokemon, undertale, the miami dolphins, chrono trigger, star trek, and everything else I hold dear that these two things are true. this is probably the last thing I will say today until tomorrow's deadline. again, good luck

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

because i hate my role I will tell you two things:

1. town can still easily win this game
  2. you cannot lynch me yet

i swear on pokemon, undertale, the miami dolphins, chrono trigger, star trek, and everything else I hold dear that these two things are true. this is probably the last thing I will say today until tomorrow's deadline. again, good luck

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I have another event tomorrow. I will not be around like at all. If lynching Nacho doesn’t win then I legitimately quit this game and quit mafia. If Slappy wanted the Ninja Turtles to win so badly then I’ll give him what he wants and I’ll apologize for trying to make town win