TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

For the record, assuming nothing else happened with the bcb thing, Iā€™m on @Slappy Mcā€™s side. Ragnarok didnā€™t die so he was still the target. The conditional stuff I would only take as ā€œthey are no longer a viable targetā€Ā 

honestly I'm not certain bcb's suicide helped us. it eliminated a potential suspect (espessially from blue's perspective) and provided verified game information regarding his role & ragnarok's. it's a reminder that town modkills are likely fairest when the consume they day's lynch (in other words, town modkills should not allow town to benefit from another elimination on the same day).

although to be clear, i'm not certain it harmed us much either... it's impossible to tell how the game would've played out otherwise.

• Like 1

@BlueĀ Nacho's claim was supposed to be transparently absurd when we still had 3 of us remaining, because he was going to survive his first vote then more or less try to meme a bit as a GF, while trying to maybe send @RagnarokĀ a not so subtle message up 6-3 to see if he'd go with it, then we double kill Town to go up 4-3...and get to a lylo situation where he voted with us.

Instead, here's how it played out:

fail robin hood GIF by Looney Tunes

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

honestly I'm not certain bcb's suicide helped us. it eliminated a potential suspect (espessially from blue's perspective) and provided verified game information regarding his role & ragnarok's. it's a reminder that town modkills are likely fairest when the consume the day's lynch (in other words, town modkills should not allow town to benefit from another elimination on the same day).

although to be clear, i'm not certain it harmed us much either... it's impossible to tell how the game would've played out otherwise.

IMO if we nail BCB to the wall D2 instead of me, it hides the obvious vote line on me, while somehow giving us some "townie credit" for his vote-line, and then we start drawing some arbitrary lines instead of letting @WhickerĀ carve us up and game solve immediately upon my flip. :)Ā 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IMO if we nail BCB to the wall D2 instead of me, it hides the obvious vote line on me, while somehow giving us some "townie credit" for his vote-line, and then we start drawing some arbitrary lines instead of letting @WhickerĀ carve us up and game solve immediately upon my flip. :)Ā 

well bcb's modkillĀ  wasn't until the next day so it wouldn't have impacted d2.

it was a really bad outcome for us on that day for sure, though - i know Dome said he probably wouldn't have interfered in your lynch anyway, but thats the reason i was pinging him on discord to prevent it. in the end him not saving you did him no favors either.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

honestly I'm not certain bcb's suicide helped us. it eliminated a potential suspect (espessially from blue's perspective) and provided verified game information regarding his role & ragnarok's. it's a reminder that town modkills are likely fairest when the consume the day's lynch (in other words, town modkills should not allow town to benefit from another elimination on the same day).

I wasn't voting Bcb. I more or less assumed he was Indy at that point.

Just now, Blue said:

I wasn't voting Bcb. I more or less assumed he was Indy at that point.

maybe not voting, but his modkill and subsequent confirmation of ragnarok's alignment was what spiraled the discussion to you limiting it to me, dome, and deadpulse as your CCs. you were pretty gungho prior to that point about "not trusting anything Ragnarok said" (which was frankly the right way to go anyway lol).

well bcb's modkillĀ  wasn't until the next day so it wouldn't have impacted d2.

Right, but what I'm saying is, HE was the counter-train, so we'd get some of those points, and that modkill never happens.

it was a really bad outcome for us on that day for sure, though - i know Dome said he probably wouldn't have interfered in your lynch anyway, but thats the reason i was pinging him on discord to prevent it. in the end him not saving you did him no favors either.

I literally walked in from a bunch of IRL commitments to see I was tied up at 4-4 and what I should have done was vote Pickle for the memes to see if BCB would go along with it.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

maybe not voting, but his modkill and subsequent confirmation of ragnarok's alignment was what spiraled the discussion to you limiting it to me, dome, and deadpulse as your CCs. you were pretty gungho prior to that point about "not trusting anything Ragnarok said" (which was frankly the right way to go anyway lol).

Yeah but I didn't trust anything Rags said after that anyways.

• Like 1