The Divisional Round

Iron_man

This week we start in Kansas City as the Jaguars come to town.
Saturday Late: Jaguars at Chiefs
Saturday Night: Giants at Eagles
Sunday Late: Bengals at Bills
Sunday Night: Cowboys at 49ers.
Are you watching the divisional round games? Also do you see any upsets coming? I'm gonna watch all the games that I can.

Ah, that was sweet, seeing a division rival get popped like that. Allen is such a whiny bum for someone so great. Like dude, get over it, you are already overproteced as a QB, but you are still allowed to be touched by a defender.

Now, I'd just like that the wheels not fall off of the Purdy-wagon, so I have a reason to tune in next week as well, cause the 9ers are the only team that interest me anymore in this playoffs. Watching that D operate is 🤌.

Edited by LD696
  • Like 1

Bengals O line was great. Did you see the guy name Karris. He was awesome . Why can't we get players like that!!!! Boy do I get giddy when Josh " Michael Jordan " Allan and the Bills lose.

Nothing better than hearing a ( Romo ) announcer idle worship a player and see them get destroyed!!!!!

Also I love it when Bill fan get a taste of reality. They haven't won crap and they act like the the best since slice bread.

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1

Bills are going to fight so hard for a dome and not realize any of their own problems.. just blame the elements. 

Bengals OL isn't good still.. maybe average at best.. but with Burrow and those weapons it will get them to another SB ( especially with Mahomes injured). Not sure they can beat the Eagles/49ers though.. those DL can crush the Bengals OL

14 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Bills are going to fight so hard for a dome and not realize any of their own problems.. just blame the elements. 

Bengals OL isn't good still.. maybe average at best.. but with Burrow and those weapons it will get them to another SB ( especially with Mahomes injured). Not sure they can beat the Eagles/49ers though.. those DL can crush the Bengals OL

The Bengal will destroy the Niners. Weak link is their secondary. In today's game that's a death nail. 

Eagles I have no clue, haven't watched them at all. Even the last PO game.

@Crimmage  We need their RT bad !!!!!!!!

Edited by m haynes