Are the Chiefs the bad guys? v3.0

notthatbluestuff

We took a lot of hate for having our last #10 but outside of success fatigue there's really not much to hate on with "villaney" players. Maybe Clark seems like he gets digged at but Mahomes seems like a genuinely good dude. Andy is everyone's Gpa, Kelce doesn't get into those tantrums since very early on.

25 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

No, the only unlikable part of their team was Mahomes brother and wife and they havent really been in the spotlight this year

Funny because I'm pretty sure they're not part of the team? 
Like Mahomes' brother and wife (I have absolutely no clue who they are) has no effect on the fandom of a team, or is it just me? 
I can understand not liking a team because of a Deshaun Watson kind-of-guy but citing a player's family member as a reason to dislike a team sounds like trying really hard for me. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

You’re right, their AFC Championship streak isn’t worth mentioning at all. Totally not noteworthy in any way. Anyone can do it.

The Chiefs have been Super Bowl champions and had another SB appearance. I don't think of them in terms of significant milestones for the 2014 Colts. 

8 minutes ago, MagicMT said:

Like Mahomes' brother and wife (I have absolutely no clue who they are) has no effect on the fandom of a team, or is it just me? 
I can understand not liking a team because of a Deshaun Watson kind-of-guy but citing a player's family member as a reason to dislike a team sounds like trying really hard for me. 

Mahomes could have easily controlled either of their actions or cut them off financially. He chose not to. That’s probably what he is talking about. 

38 minutes ago, 4thandInches said:

They are annoyingly good, but I wouldn’t say bad guys.

This. The tv angles don’t help, but it always seems like Kelce (and sometimes a WR) is given 10 yards of cushion whether it’s a 5 yard hook or 15. And Mahomes always seems like he’ll be sacked, but he’s always faster than he looks with his goofy stride.

They have all the answers and are just too good. But it’s annoying.

30 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Mahomes could have easily controlled either of their actions or cut them off financially. He chose not to. That’s probably what he is talking about. 

If he tells them STFU They would no choice but to STFU lol

49 minutes ago, MagicMT said:

I never understood the dislike of Pat Mahomes because of the buffoonery of Jackson and Brittany Mahomes. I mean, I get those two are annoying knobs - what does that have to do with Pat?

• Like 3