Are the Chiefs the bad guys? v3.0

notthatbluestuff

I think everyone roots for them to lose. But I don’t think they’re HATED like people hated the Pats during their run.  They got rid of the child abuser, so that helped my perception of them.

I don’t really hate any NFL team right now aside from PITT, but that’s just some DNA thing being a Browns fan. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I mean as a fan of the Bills I am obviously sick of losing to them in the playoffs and annoyed that they are just constantly there and good. Even when they are bad they are good. Ugh. Yeah, Screw them, they are the villains in my life!

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Edited by Xenos

I like the Chiefs.  

I like the Bills more, especially this year.

And I even kinda find myself rooting for the Bengals (I feel dirty saying that, but oh well).

I dont really dislike any of the top 3 AFC teams, but Im rooting for the Bills.   In reality, they were my first favorite team.

25 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I never understood the dislike of Pat Mahomes because of the buffoonery of Jackson and Brittany Mahomes. I mean, I get those two are annoying knobs - what does that have to do with Pat?

Agreed.  He always seems pretty humble, and since he REPORTEDLY addressed the issue with them, they havent been as obnoxious....or at least not in the spotlight as much.

• Like 1

Negative. It helps that they don't really have any fans in the national media outside of Nick Wright. When the Patriots where excellent the entire NFL media wouldn't stop falling all over themselves. Even when they're still excellent people have picked the Bills over them the entire season

13 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

The Chiefs aren't "bad guys."  Patrick Mahomes is too likable to be a bad guy.  Kelse gets annoying after a while though, when he's making catch after catch.  Overall, the Chiefs have a cool fan base and as an outsider they are easy to cheer for.

Being entirely honest, as an NFC fan, I find myself rooting for them over both the Bengals and Bills. I think mainly because I prefer their fanbase over the other two.

• Like 2

They’re closer to being the “Superman” of the league - powerhouse, mostly liked, nothing to really dislike other than the fact that they’re really good. Being an elite team doesn’t make you a villain.

NE was more like the empire [insert Darth Hoodie gif here]. Between the scandals, Belichick’s attitude, Tom’s attitude, the success, and the rest - people actually didn’t like them.