Should Devin retire...

Deadpulse

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Do you want him to stick around in a coaching capacity? Assistant DB coach or something like that? Take a similar path as Jerod Mayo?

I don't see it.... coaching.  I see somewhere in the ( brother NFL NW ) media or Charities.  Too much of a grind coaching.

Also DBs seem to be the best coached position on the team.  Maybe Devin is the coaching  reason why they play so well.

If he'd be inclined to do so, sure. Not replacing Brian B or Pellegrino outright, but coming in learning as a coaching intern first. DBs are well coached already, as Mike said, but keeping the continuity once either of those guys get poached/promoted/re-assigned would be beneficial (if he turns out to be good, ofc).

On 1/22/2023 at 1:41 PM, Deadpulse said:

Do you want him to stick around in a coaching capacity? Assistant DB coach or something like that? Take a similar path as Jerod Mayo?

I’m good with him retiring. Wouldn’t mind a return but I think I’d like to see these young guys take over.