Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

3 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Agreed and that's why he's gone. He's going to sign an outrageous contract. 

Mike has been such a frustrating player at times.  

He has gotten whooped in pass pro for years. The amount of times he is standing around watching our QB get blasted is unbelievable. 

I have wanted him replaced for years and was not thrilled when we picked up his 10m 5th year option. 

The crazy part is that he finally earned a second contract in the second half of the season. He finally had answers in pass pro and could be left 1v1 with most guys for extended periods and would do well enough. 

If you could guarantee me 2 years of the player we saw in the second half, I'd pay 17+ for that. 

what is the non-exclusive tag for tackles? 

22 minutes ago, N4L said:

Mike has been such a frustrating player at times.  

He has gotten whooped in pass pro for years. The amount of times he is standing around watching our QB get blasted is unbelievable. 

I have wanted him replaced for years and was not thrilled when we picked up his 10m 5th year option. 

The crazy part is that he finally earned a second contract in the second half of the season. He finally had answers in pass pro and could be left 1v1 with most guys for extended periods and would do well enough. 

If you could guarantee me 2 years of the player we saw in the second half, I'd pay 17+ for that. 

what is the non-exclusive tag for tackles? 

It'll be over 18 million

So I heard a rumor about something Warner's wife said: Said she will never go back to Philly due to the berating, disgusting behavior of Iggles fans. One apparently hoped that their plane would crash on the flight home...  How society, and Philadelphia in particular, has fallen! City of brotherly love?! HA!

2 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

So I heard a rumor about something Warner's wife said: Said she will never go back to Philly due to the berating, disgusting behavior of Iggles fans. One apparently hoped that their plane would crash on the flight home...  How society, and Philadelphia in particular, has fallen! City of brotherly love?! HA!

It's a "keeping up with appearances" thing. I know several Philly fans and work with one that told me after the game that she couldn't stop laughing that Purdy and Johnson both got hurt in the same game. She followed up with "sorry, I'm really drunk and I'm an Eagles fan, you can't expect anything better from us." 

It's definitely a thing for them that's "well, we're known as aholes so let's be aholes!" They have a permission structure from a fan stand point that allows them to be aholes because that's how other fans, the media, and their own fanbase see themselves. 

It's like the "boys will be boys" thing. If you give them space for it, they will do it and get away with it because they're supposed to be like that.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

It's a "keeping up with appearances" thing. I know several Philly fans and work with one that told me after the game that she couldn't stop laughing that Purdy and Johnson both got hurt in the same game. She followed up with "sorry, I'm really drunk and I'm an Eagles fan, you can't expect anything better from us." 

It's definitely a thing for them that's "well, we're known as aholes so let's be aholes!" They have a permission structure from a fan stand point that allows them to be aholes because that's how other fans, the media, and their own fanbase see themselves. 

It's like the "boys will be boys" thing. If you give them space for it, they will do it and get away with it because they're supposed to be like that.  

And that's supposed to make it okay or acceptable? Not with me and mine. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

want to.... want to... nope... NOPE

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

I can vouch for this 100%. Most of the Iggles fans I know outside of Philly are genuinely cool. But I all the ones I know from Philly are straight up pricks to the 3rd degree. And that's putting it mildly.

• Like 2

I would not be surprised to see this matchup next season as an early season prime time game. Like a week 3 SNF game.

Over 50 million people tuned in to watch two heavyweights throw haymakers at each other and we all got shortchanged. I could see the NFL making this game a top priority game and an early season game to reduce the risk of having both teams hurt coming into the week. 

Also, we're playing both PA teams on the road, an MD team on the road, and Cleveland on the road. All four of these teams are within a 6-7 hour driving distance of each other. I wonder if the NFL will stack 2 or 3 of these games in row so we can camp out in WV again, or maybe divide them in pairs so there could be two WV stayovers this year?

Seems foolish to make the 49ers travel to the north east on 4 different occasions throughout the year.

3 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Believe me when I say you would care if you or someone you love are the targets of this hate. 

If you know they act this way and still go and expect to not be harassed that's on you if your. I'm not saying it's ok ether but what do you expect this is how they have always acted. 

Edited by 49erurtaza
  • Like 1