PLAYOFFS | NFC Championship | 🦅 Eagles vs the Niners ⛏️ (!!!!!NFC Champs!!!!!)

Kiltman

Pretty much similar approach as last week. Do all the little things right, pedal to the metal right off the kickoff, and force them into bad 3rd downs. 

Purdys been great on this run of theirs but now is the time to close that storybook. Our pass rushers better bring that dog Sunday. Force him to make a bunch of pressured decisions 

As a Niner fan I ain't gonna s**t talk Philly like I did Dallas. I have ZERO respect for Dallas. That whole organization can burn in the fire.

No shame in this game. We have been the bullies of the NFC pretty much all year, and the two big kids on the block are finally gonna fight it out.

These are the two best rosters top to bottom in the NFL and it's not close. Whoever wins this bloodbath is gonna earn it. And the team that loses will have lost to a better team. 

But Philly fans and 49ers share trauma in their history no one else in the NFL understands.

We survived Chip Kelly.  

Edited by Herodreamer79
  • Like 12

2 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

As a Niner fan I ain't gonna s**t talk Philly like I did Dallas. I have ZERO respect for Dallas. That whole organization can burn in the fire.

No shame in this game. We have been the bullies of the NFC pretty much all year, and the two big kids on the block are finally gonna fight it out.

These are the two best rosters top to bottom in the NFL and it's not close. Whoever wins this bloodbath is gonna earn it. And the team that loses will have lost to a better team. 

But Philly fans and 49ers share trauma in their history no one else in the NFL understands.

We survived Chip Kelly.  

I forgot y'all had Chip LOL

27 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

Yup. Obviously it’s Super Bowl or bust once you make it this far, but the loss will be somewhat easier to swallow for the loser due to respecting the other side which I think all eagles/49ers fans are doing here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yup. Obviously it’s Super Bowl or bust once you make it this far, but the loss will be somewhat easier to swallow for the loser due to respecting the other side which I think all eagles/49ers fans are doing here.

We outlasted the whole division, won the #1 seed, made it to the NFCCG, got 2nd team All Pro QB that had a case for the MVP. 

All gravy from here. 

10 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

We outlasted the whole division, won the #1 seed, made it to the NFCCG, got 2nd team All Pro QB that had a case for the MVP. 

All gravy from here. 

Damn Joe, is that optimism I see or another example of Webbys site still missing the sarcasm Emoji's? 😎

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Damn Joe, is that optimism I see or another example of Webbys site still missing the sarcasm Emoji's? 😎

Not optimist, more like: "if this is it. I'm good."

Had you told me 6 months this would be what the season would look like, I would call you a madman and a homer. But also I'd take it and run with it. 

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

Not optimist, more like: "if this is it. I'm good."

Had you told me 6 months this would be what the season would look like, I would call you a madman and a homer. But also I'd take it and run with it. 

Thats more like it, Gotcha. Hopefully another surprise or two happens for us all as well.

8 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Hopefully two. 

Was channeling my inner Nick Sirianni  / Eagles Players. 

Just focusing on this week's opponent 

Only this week matters

Can't look ahead , stay committed to the process 

Hence not just saying Two since we need one first.  😎

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Herodreamer79 said:

understandable. if you blinked, you missed him. 

Even that blink was painful, though.  Sure, we got that 28-0 win against the Rams in week 1, but went on a 13 game losing streak after that.  Tomsula did a better job as head coach.  Big yikes.

Greetings, Eagles fans.   Was really hoping the Giants would catch y'all on a bad day, but here we are.  I think the Eagles match up really well with the Niners and it will come down to the turnover battle, trenches, and coaching to pull this off.  Purdy is going to be scrambling for his life if we can't get the running game going.  And, we need to come up with a way to keep Jalen in the pocket.  If I was a fan of any other team, I'd have the Eagles by 10+, but the homer in me thinks it will be closer and come down to the wire.

Good luck and hoping for no injuries so whoever moves on has a good chance at the big game.  

• Like 2