PLAYOFFS | NFC Championship | 🦅 Eagles vs the Niners ⛏️ (!!!!!NFC Champs!!!!!)

Kiltman

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think any of us could have fathomed just how important Hassan Reddick would be this season/moving forward. What a stud.

Vastly outperformed expectations 

Dude is awesome. Have wanted a speed rusher for so long.

Heard something on the broadcast during Jalen's TD run from the 1.

They pointed out Kelce and the way he lowered his neck ala a Rugby scrum to get leverage. Given the success we've had in that formation this season is it possible Jordan Mailata was one of the main culprits in suggesting and or teaching the technique as a unit?

It actually does look like a Rugby scrum where they lock shoulders and necks. 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think any of us could have fathomed just how important Hassan Reddick would be this season/moving forward. What a stud.

Probably the steal of free agency IMO.

Criminal how he's not given the respect he deserves around the league right now. Clearly up there with Parson and Bosa IMO

16 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I’m going to do everything I can to go to this game. It’s gunna be crazy expensive but it being in AZ makes it possible. Hopefully it’s doable. 

I'm also within driving distance. Is there something to do or worth it if you don't have a ticket to the game? 

48 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I'm also within driving distance. Is there something to do or worth it if you don't have a ticket to the game? 

Depends what driving distance is. The bars out here will be packed and there are some Eagles fan bars that will be a blast, but nothing that you wouldn't see in just about any major city. Pretty much anything that will be a unique experience you will have to pay for. Concerts/Events/Parties etc.

Williams surrendered two sacks and four total pressures, according to Pro Football Focus, in the 49ers' 25-20 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/how-trent-williams-49ers-were-graded-pff-week-4-loss-eagles

A matchup I had my eye on. During the game I counted 3. No wonder he was mad 😂

Edited by DeJack_10

Was watching some post game stuff and Fletch was a little emotional, talked about it possibly being his last game at the Linc. Wanted to leave it all out there.

Hadn't really thought of it with everything going on.

Really is a great fusion of final ride for that core of BG, Cox, Kelce and Lane; as well as year one of this next gen really getting going together.