Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I don't disagree, though a completion works just the same. I know Andy won't run is definitely a thing, but I don't fault him for trusting Mahomes when he's on like this.

Fair point. Was just hoping we'd get enough for some  points and then ball after halftime 

• Like 1

Just now, Tugboat said:

I don't know that he really even needs that to cement himself as the top guy.  I don't really see anyone else challenging him.

Burrow with a SB win this year and MVP next year knocks him off (this is super possible). 

Allen with a MVP and Super Bowl in the same season next year knocks him off as well (if Mahomes doesn’t win the SB this year)

Rodgers returning to MVP form (unlikely) with a SB win OR MVP, rivals Mahomes. After Rodgers back to back MVP years, people were pretty torn. This is the first season Mahomes has been the unanimous undisputed #1 Ranked QB in the NFL 

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  That's true.  Lower Decks is alright.  Kind of it's own different animal though.  Enjoyable, but doesn't really scratch the same Star Trek itch.

Lower decks is fun but 100% spot on. It isn’t really Star Trek. I enjoyed the first two seasons of Discovery and haven’t watched the recent ones yet. I enjoyed Picard but can see where it is a bit too heavy in the nostalgia pandering. 

• Like 1