2022 NFC Championship: 49ers vs. Eagles

DigInBoys

Who will win the NFC Championship?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC Championship?

• 49ers
    • Eagles
    • Toss Up

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, I saw this too. Just a garbage take from them

I get emotions are high and its not how they wanted to see the game play out, but it just irked me. 

You think Purdy and Lance will battle it out for the starting job? I think it only makes sense. 

Purdy def has lesser tools but he definitely showed he can operate the offense and do a little extra on top of it with his mobility.

I definitely think Lance's ceiling is too high to not try and give him a chance though. It's too early to give up on him after he didn't really get much opportunity as a rookie then knocked out for his second season. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

There's not a single Eagles fan (especially me) that wanted Purdy or any 49er injured and removed from the game. 

Yes it played a factor in the overall effectiveness of the 49ers offense, the play calling, ect. Just as it would have if Hurts went out, then Minshew afterwards. I 100% agree and absolutely get it.

But this narrative the Eagles wouldn't of won without that occurring is just a  convenient and frankly BS excuse! 

Sucks on numerous levels for the SF players, coaches and especially thier entire fan base. I get it. 

Hurts didn't look good, for 55 minutes of this game, at home.

Enjoy your win. Easiest two playoff win to get to the SB in history. Stay humble, and don't eat horse **** like your city mates.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I get emotions are high and its not how they wanted to see the game play out, but it just irked me. 

You think Purdy and Lance will battle it out for the starting job? I think it only makes sense. 

Purdy def has lesser tools but he definitely showed he can operate the offense and do a little extra on top of it with his mobility.

I definitely think Lance's ceiling is too high to not try and give him a chance though. It's too early to give up on him after he didn't really get much opportunity as a rookie then knocked out for his second season. 

I think there's a legit chance that Brady is there next year. I think it has to be driving Kyle nuts with these injuries

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Lol wonder if he grew up an Eagles fan since he's from Harrisburg.

Or he's young and dumb, and is equating NFL divisions to CFB Conferences as a sense of pride. That's heavy Steelers/Baltimore Country.

Edited by Laces Out

9 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

Enjoy your win. Easiest two playoff win to get to the SB in history. Stay humble, and don't eat horse **** like your city mates.

as a Packer fan, surely you should remember us having to face the vaunted Caleb Hanie in an NFCCG lol

10 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

Sounds to me like someone is salty. I'm always humble. Enjoy your offseason.