2022 NFC Championship: 49ers vs. Eagles

DigInBoys

Who will win the NFC Championship?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC Championship?

• 49ers
    • Eagles
    • Toss Up

5 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

Likewise, my team didn't even get to the post season, but im next to Philly dealing with y'all knuckleheads. See ya in the same boat in 2 weeks.

No idea who you even root for? Never seen you post once out of your 178 , nor care. Troll away! 🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

Or he's young and dumb, and is equating NFL divisions to CFB Conferences as a sense of pride. That's heavy Steelers/Baltimore Country.

Possibly. I was thinking that too.

And I used to live in that area. Definitely more Steelers/Eagles country, despite Baltimore and Washington being closer than Pittsburgh.

14 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Possibly. I was thinking that too.

And I used to live in that area. Definitely more Steelers/Eagles country, despite Baltimore and Washington being closer than Pittsburgh.

Yeah, they weirdly try to give south central Pa to the Ravens for the AFC, pissing off a ton of Steelers fans. 

Micah I think was a Cowboys fan or at the very least wanted to go there. Could’ve just been a brand decision, but if he was an Eagles fan there is no way he’d have been so vocal pre-draft wanting to go to Dallas.

• Like 1