2022 NFC Championship: 49ers vs. Eagles

DigInBoys

Who will win the NFC Championship?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC Championship?

• 49ers
    • Eagles
    • Toss Up

4 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

You’d think a team as great as the eagles would have had a 21 point lead by halftime, it was 7-7 late into the 2nd QTR with Josh Johnson as QB

That 7 minute, 15 play, 75 yard TD drive after the 49ers tied the game halfway through the 2nd quarter was unimpressive.  Against that #1 ranked 49ers defense they should have scored in half as many plays.     

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Is unfortunate Purdy got injured. This way no excuses could be made after the loss.

Why I hope to God neither Pat Mahomes or Jalen Hurts have any setback injury in the SB removing them from the game.

Your defense is impressive and I wasn’t making an excuse for the game, but Aiyuk is clearly frustrated here. I’m sure someone posting lolumad is the last thing on his mind.

6 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Your defense is impressive and I wasn’t making an excuse for the game, but Aiyuk is clearly frustrated here. I’m sure someone posting lolumad is the last thing on his mind.

I get it and fully understand 49er nation (including players) frustrations. Just not a fan of the easy excuse narrative being the crutch, that's all.

Why I hope PM/JH play uninhibited for 4QTs. Or as best they can given thier current injuries.

No Minshew,  No Henne. Start to finish, see who wins what? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I get it and fully understand 49er nation (including players) frustrations. Just not a fan of the easy excuse narrative being the crutch, that's all.

Why I hope PM/JH play uninhibited for 4QTs. Or as best they can given thier current injuries.

No Minshew,  No Henne. Start to finish, see who wins what? 

I'm looking forward to the game at Philly next year, and hopefully another matchup in the playoffs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamq said:

🤷‍♂️

Try being humble, not salty? 

Instead of "nah we woulda waxed em"
"It would have been a much more competitive game and the outcome may have been different had we been able to run our whole offense."

It's not hard.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

Try being humble, not salty? 

Instead of "nah we woulda waxed em"
"It would have been a much more competitive game and the outcome may have been different had we been able to run our whole offense."

It's not hard.

One's how he really feels, the other is watered down PR nonsense to appease others.. I'm cool with them speaking how they feel, but I also agree with em.. salty or not 😶🌫️