2022 NFC Championship: 49ers vs. Eagles

DigInBoys

Who will win the NFC Championship?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC Championship?

• 49ers
    • Eagles
    • Toss Up

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Excellent game incoming for sure. 

Gonna go Eagles on this one due to home field advantage and the fact they look like a healthy team firing on all cylinders. 

Should be a game of the year type of outing regardless. True win for football fans. 

The only notable injuries for both teams that aren't already obvious IN/OUT are 

McCaffery - Q

AJ Brown - Q

Given the context of the stakes, I expect they both play.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

McCaffery - Q

AJ Brown - Q

Avonte Maddox is also an important player out for the eagles.

If we could get him back that would be huge.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

McCaffery - Q

AJ Brown - Q

I think Charles Omenihu is going to have an MRI today to find out about his injury

Asking Purdy to go into that stadium and win the game is a tough task. Dudes been wanting to throw picks for the past couple games. Other teams just haven’t been able to catch the ball. This has always been the worst match up for the 49ers. 

Eagles win in a not so close game 

Edited by agarcia34

17 minutes ago, Danger said:

I just went based off of what I saw that he's likely just still out.

Given the problems the eagles have had covering the middle of the field and against the slot, that is definitely a guy they want back for this game if they can get him back. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Given the problems the eagles have had covering the middle of the field and against the slot, that is definitely a guy they want back for this game if they can get him back. 

CGJ has been doing ok, certainly better than Josiah Scott was, but ideally we have Maddox back who's a top 5 Nickel Corner and move CGJ back to his comfort zone at safety.

13 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Seeing the Cowboys give away a game they should’ve won gives me confidence. And let’s be honest, Brock’s magical run has to end at some point, right? ………. RIGHT!?

Did they really give the game away? The Niners dominated the 2nd half. Dak's INT's led to six points while the Niners fumbled punt led to three points. Granted, the 2nd Dak pick was at least a 6 point turnaround but I don't think you can say they gave the game away. It was a tough, close and competitive game with the Niners playing better in the 2nd half on both offense and defense. The Niners also dropped a pick six. I don't think anyone after the game left with the thoughts that Dallas was the better ball club. 

• Like 2