Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

I think those 49er corners are average. Seattle Wrs tore them up in the first half. Dallas had missed opportunities as well. Philly should be able to create big plays. The niner front 7 basically has to play a flawless game to beat the eagles on the road.

Edited by Howler

22 minutes ago, Howler said:

I think those 49er corners are average. Seattle Wrs tore them up in the first half. Dallas had missed opportunities as well. Philly should be able to create big plays. The niner front 7 basically has to play a flawless game to beat the eagles on the road.

Just wonder how they are going to handle a running QB.  Hurts is pretty damn fast. They will have to be disciplined up front otherwise Hurts is going to burn them.  Dunno after watching that Giants game damn.  It wouldn't surprise me if Philly puts up 30.  Well hell guess prediction time.  Philly 31 SF 20.  Cincy 34 KC 30.  

7 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Just wonder how they are going to handle a running QB.  Hurts is pretty damn fast. They will have to be disciplined up front otherwise Hurts is going to burn them.  Dunno after watching that Giants game damn.  It wouldn't surprise me if Philly puts up 30.  Well hell guess prediction time.  Philly 31 SF 20.  Cincy 34 KC 30.  

They haven't played one since week 1 when Justin Fields beat them. That will be the key to the game, limiting Hurts in the running game. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

that'll be a big loss for SF if that's more than a stinger to his shoulder/arm

Definitely, for his ability as much as his instincts and making the calls. Drop off to Burkes is significant. 9ers are still stacked but I’m hoping for total domination by Philly and I’m not an Eagles fan. 

Edited by Refugee