Texans - New Jerseys

ET80

A lot of mentions of a new jersey design recently by the team. Figured we’d keep any discussions on that here.

Here’s an interesting pic from the Houston Rockets game - Toro was in the audience and wearing a basketball jersey:

That’s definitely a different font and the shade of blue looks different. 

Anyone else have anything?

37 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

Getting ahead of myself, but this is like the Chargers making the switch back to the powder blue jerseys. It just needs to happen. I also like how involved JJ is with the franchise again recently. 

I saw this on the Bookface today! This is such a throwback look! 

My new Texans crush Hannah McNair describes this as “H-Town Blue” and it’s similar to the color of the old HPD vehicles - I guess that’s how we’re working around the Columbia Blue over with Tennessee.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, ET80 said:

…Monday? Is it Monday?

Idk why they’d announce the new uniforms a whole year before the team can actually wear them.

Some have suggested maybe they’re going to the Battle Red uni’s as their primary, or possibly JJ signing a 1 day contract to retire a Texans and announcing his enshrinement in the Ring of Honor and Jersey retirement 

• Like 2

On 6/8/2023 at 6:44 PM, lumberjackchris said:

Idk why they’d announce the new uniforms a whole year before the team can actually wear them.

Some have suggested maybe they’re going to the Battle Red uni’s as their primary, or possibly JJ signing a 1 day contract to retire a Texans and announcing his enshrinement in the Ring of Honor and Jersey retirement 

to get those pre orders in baby!

Edited by Texansfan713
  • Like 1

On 6/8/2023 at 6:44 PM, lumberjackchris said:

And there it is… good call!

• Like 1