Patriots hire Bill O’Brien as OC

Soko

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:
20 hours ago, Forge said:

Mac Jones going to have a nice bounce back year. 

They need to go get him a #1 WR, they're reportedly in on Hopkins.

Live look at the Hopkins/BoB bridge:

explosion bridge GIF

I doubt Hopkins would want to be in the same building as BoB, and I doubt BoB wants to talk to Hopkins, either - those two hate each other on a personal level (I wouldn’t like anyone comparing me to Aaron Hernandez and talking bad about me because I have a few baby mommas, either).

That bridge isn’t getting rebuilt any time soon (and Hopkins has a NTC - so he has a say in where he goes). 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Live look at the Hopkins/BoB bridge:

explosion bridge GIF

I doubt Hopkins would want to be in the same building as BoB, and I doubt BoB wants to talk to Hopkins, either - those two hate each other on a personal level (I wouldn’t like anyone comparing me to Aaron Hernandez and talking bad about me because I have a baby momma, either).

That bridge isn’t getting rebuilt any time soon (and Hopkins has a NTC - so he has a say in where he goes). 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Had BoB not been the hire, I can see this work. I’m not kidding when I say they personally don’t like one another:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29076947/deandre-hopkins-says-there-was-no-relationship-bill-obrien-texans?platform=amp

If Belly wants to mediate a lot of conflict between two of his “employees” (which no manager realistically wants to do in any industry) he’s going to steer clear of this powder keg.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Had BoB not been the hire, I can see this work. I’m not kidding when I say they personally don’t like one another:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29076947/deandre-hopkins-says-there-was-no-relationship-bill-obrien-texans?platform=amp

If Belly wants to mediate a lot of conflict between two of his “employees” (which no manager realistically wants to do in any industry) he’s going to steer clear of this powder keg.

Oh you were referring to BOB, I thought you were referring to BB, my bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Oh you were referring to BOB, I thought you were referring to BB, my bad.

Oh yeah - BoB made Hopkins look really bad in that Cardinals trade, and that trade effectively ended BoB’s decision making opportunities in the NFL - and it could have been mitigated as a business decision if word didn’t get out that it was purely a personal beef between the two.

Those two are tied at the hip for the remainder of their careers - any time Hopkins does something, BoB is mentioned in some capacity.

On 1/24/2023 at 10:04 AM, Sugashane said:

Can't wait for BOB to reunite with Nick Caserio in HOU.

I think the Texans will take any resume that doesn’t have “won their season finale against a division rival” and “serially molested 24 women” on it 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I am happy.

Whatever you think of BOB, it's probably valid, but would you stand for your team having this offensive playcall sheet?

ZC5qcGc

Hacked from Matt Patricia's November file. 

Patricia worked REALLY hard on that you a-hole. 

• Like 5