What is your confidence level in Brock Purdy?

mdonnelly21

44 members have voted

1. 1. What is your confidence level in Brock Purdy?

10 being he's going to absolutely play a near perfect game. 

1 being he's going to play an absolutely worst possible game imaginable. 

I'm somewhere about a 6. This is why I lean towards Eagles winning because the two rosters are about equal. And Hurts being the X Factor and difference maker versus Purdy. 

For this game, probably also a 6. Would be shocked if he popped up given the circumstances, even with that great supporting cast. It's probably more likely that he has a rough outing. Regardless, he's had a heck of a stretch. Part of me is already excited for next season, and I hope he really does get the majority of the reps in the offseason, despite the presence of Trey Lance. He should be the default starter now. 

3 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

In him? 0

In Shanahan and that supporting cast? 10

Thinking the Eagles talent levels the playing field and a Niners QB loses them the NFCCG for a second straight year 

I was going to say something along these lines. 

I went with 7.

Not so much because of him but because of how Shanahan will use him.

I think this will be a close game that could go either way.....but it COULD BE a Philly blowout if Purdy is forced to do much more.    

Im going 26-24 49ers, Purdy 19-30, 206 yard, 1 TD, 1 INT

San Francisco and Philadelphia are equal:  1st and 2nd in aggregate talent, 3rd and 2nd (behind Buffalo) in DVOA.

Brock Purdy won't win or lose the game.  He will be as good as his team.  No better.  No worse.  A competent player in an orchestra.

Jalen Hurts is the opposite:  more soloist, more hands-on, and more interested in determining the result.

The game is a toss-up.  Normally, I'd take the home team but, as the geeks say, "It's easier to beat one guy than 22."

49ers by less than four.

Just now, Dr A W Niloc said:

San Francisco and Philadelphia are equal:  1st and 2nd in aggregate talent, 3rd and 2nd (behind Buffalo) in DVOA.

Brock Purdy won't win or lose the game.  He will be as good as his team.  No better.  No worse.  A competent player in an orchestra.

Jalen Hurts is the opposite:  more soloist, more hands-on, and more interested in determining the result.

The game is a toss-up.  Normally, I'd take the home team but, as the geeks say, "It's easier to beat one guy than 22."

49ers by less than four.

The teams are equal so I'm taking the rookie QB over the mvp candidate at home?