AP Year-End Award Finalists Announced

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

They really put Sean McDermott on the list of COTY over Dan Quinn Campbell LMFAO

Also, Purdy being on the list of rookie offensive players but not Chris Olave is just an absolute slap in the face to Olave.

EDIT: Dan Campbell not Dan Quinn. SMDH.

As a Falcons fan I hate everything about the Saints but this is wrong. They need to hand these awards out after Week 18 and before the Wildcard Round. No doubt that will play into it if the Niners make the Super Bowl. Great run he's on but 5 games played would be extreme.

Edited by DM316
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nnivolcm said:

Has a coach of the year ever had a negative point differential?

No idea but i dont think thats a reason he shouldnt even be considered. Maybe if he was a defensive minded HC but hes not, hes an offensive guy who led a 8-9 team the year before to a 13 win team, and a division title. If thats the argument, Brian Daboll shouldnt be in the running either.

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

I’d need to see metrics that say Woolen was better than Sauce - because Sauce was absolutely a top CB in football this season, regardless of tenure in the league. He played better than more established names such as Jalen Ramsey or Pat Surtain II, he was playing at a veteran level.

I still can't believe Houston passed on him.

• Like 3