2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

Just now, NYRaider said:

$6.5M for a WR in his prime that has been a 100+ reception / 1,000+ player and you think he's only worth a 6th/7th? We'll take Devonte Smith for a 5th.

Renfrow has peaked. He's never going to be anything more than he was in 2021. At BEST Renfrow is a mediocre #2. 

Devonta Smith is what 23/24 and just had a 1200 yard season and is on a rookie deal with a lot more potential than Renfrow. After 2021, Renfrow would've been worth a 3rd or 4th TBH.

It's just that there's no reason to believe Renfrow is going to be anything more than what he's already been. He's a low ceiling guy, and he hit it in 2021.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Renfrow has peaked. He's never going to be anything more than he was in 2021. At BEST Renfrow is a mediocre #2. 

Devonta Smith is what 23/24 and just had a 1200 yard season and is on a rookie deal with a lot more potential than Renfrow. After 2021, Renfrow would've been worth a 3rd or 4th TBH.

It's just that there's no reason to believe Renfrow is going to be anything more than what he's already been. He's a low ceiling guy, and he hit it in 2021.

If you think he can produce at the same rate he did in 2021, then you're definitely underselling his value. He was one of 10 players in the league with 100+ receptions / 1,000+ receiving yards, his numbers were basically identical to what we've come to expect from Keenan Allen. 

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If you think he can produce at the same rate he did in 2021, then you're definitely underselling his value. He was one of 10 players in the league with 100+ receptions / 1,000+ receiving yards, his numbers were basically identical to what we've come to expect from Keenan Allen. 

I don't think he could regularly reproduce that. I think if he goes to the right place, we could expect him to post numbers like 700-800 yards with 4-5 touchdowns with some consistency.

To me, he's a poor man's Julian Edelman.

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

Sounds like Ravens WR1 to me!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't think he could regularly reproduce that. I think if he goes to the right place, we could expect him to post numbers like 700-800 yards with 4-5 touchdowns with some consistency.

To me, he's a poor man's Julian Edelman.

Their numbers are almost identical but one of them played with TB12 and the other played with Carr. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I was one of the few that thought we should wait to extend him, most really were hyping him up like he was the white Jerry Rice Jr. 

Jerry Rice's other son might come out in the draft next year from USC