2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

1 minute ago, Rockice_8 said:

Luckily one of those teams didn't sell the farm to move up.

Yeah, you just may have to give up several assets and a crap ton of money for a 40 year old to rectify it. 

Not sure that's the flex you want it to be. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Wasn't a flex just a fact.  

It certainly would be worse if you had to give up a bunch of assets to get Wilson and then gave up a bunch of assets and money to move on. I agree with that. 

Any chance Brandon Aiyuk gets traded? I know the 49ers just picked up his fifth year option but could they look to sell high now?

His name was mentioned as a potential trade target of the Chiefs on a local podcast and the more I think about it the more it seems like a potential Brett Veach move that kind of comes out of left field.

Edited by nicfre2011

29 minutes ago, nicfre2011 said:

Any chance Brandon Aiyuk gets traded? I know the 49ers just picked up his fifth year option but could they look to sell high now?

His name was mentioned as a potential trade target of the Chiefs on a local podcast and the more I think about it the more it seems like a potential Brett Veach move that kind of comes out of left field.

It'd make more sense to trade him next offseason. 

44 minutes ago, nicfre2011 said:

Zero. Niners aren't running out there with Ray Ray McCloud and jauan Jennings as wr 2/3