2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Why not draft someone at #13? Jonah hasn't been very good and he's due for an extension soon.

This ^^

Why do we want a bad OT?  Unless something crazy happens they are drafting one at 13.  Becton's weight is under his combine weigh in so there is hope for a bounce back year from him too.  Mitchell was supposed to red shirt at RT and showed flashes last year so hopefully we see a year 2 jump.  Brown is old but he's been average for years, last year was rough playing through a shoulder injury.

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Why not draft someone at #13? Jonah hasn't been very good and he's due for an extension soon.

if we get 13 for Williams I am dying..... it would be amazing.

Never happening though... a 3rd and I am still stoked 

Edited by fluhartz

Do we overrate the market for star QB’s in Trades/Free agency? Generally speaking the instances when a star QB is on the market either as a Trade chip or free agent the market is never as big as fans/analysts assume. Look at Aaron Rodgers, outside of the Jets who REALLY pursued him? Deshaun Watson, there was rumors it was ten teams who were “interested” but didn’t it really come down to 3?  When Brady was a FA in 2020, it was really just the chargers and the Bucs. Peyton manning in 2012 had a rumored 12 teams who checked in but he dubbed 80% of those teams off the bat and it came down to Arizona, Denver and I believe Miami. 

Edited by CP3MVP

9 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Do we overrate the market for star QB’s in Trades/Free agency? Generally speaking the instances when a star QB is on the market either as a Trade chip or free agent the market is never as big as fans/analysts assume. Look at Aaron Rodgers, outside of the Jets who REALLY pursued him? Deshaun Watson, there was rumors it was ten teams who were “interested” but didn’t it really come down to 3?  When Brady was a FA in 2020, it was really just the chargers and the Bucs. Peyton manning in 2012 had a rumored 12 teams who checked in but he dubbed 80% of those teams off the bat and it came down to Arizona, Denver and I believe Miami. 

What franchise wants to admit they “missed out” on a guy though?

• Like 2