? GDT - Saints @ Rams - No Excuses Edition - 4:25pm EST

Dome

Let’s go boys! Every team faces injuries every single year. You need to have a complete roster to compete in the NFL, so there’s no excuse for a loss today.

Vaccaro needs to have the game of his career today.

Kikaha and Hendrickson will have a lot to prove in the absense of Okafor.

Ramy was just named PFFs 18th best OT overall, as a rookie who has dealt with a nagging hip injury and moved positions twice already. He and the entire oline need to show up and prove they’re leagues best. The #1 ranked rushing line and #3 ranked pass-pro line (Football Outsiders) are going to be our bread and butter.

We need to keep the ball moving and keep Brees in a game manager role as Kong as possible. Quick passes to Ingram Kamara and a million slants to Thomas. Get a good run game going and take your PA shots wisely. We don’t need Brees to come out slinging like he did last week.

I was really bummed that Payton came out passing last week. Then I loved that he finished the Skins off with running. I hope he makes the Rams honest this week.

I'm really nervous about our D, but this could also be one heck of a proving ground. If the D plays lights out and keeps these Rams down, then that's a testament to building depth, and also shows game prep focus by the "next men up". Nobody is as good as Lattimore. No tandem is as good as Lattimore/Crawley (in my homer opinion). So let's see what our depth can do.

The Rams haven't seen a 1,2,3 punch like Ingram, Kamara, Brees.

This is gonna be fun!!

I'm disappointed in the lack of effort the staff gave in bringing depth to our CB group. Throughout the entire offseason and now, they couldn't sign anyone better than the backups we have now??? They really put all the pressure on Lattimore. As good as he is, he's just one player.

1 minute ago, NS922 said:

I'm disappointed in the lack of effort the staff gave in bringing depth to our CB group. Throughout the entire offseason and now, they couldn't sign anyone better than the backups we have now??? They really put all the pressure on Lattimore. As good as he is, he's just one player.

Yea, it's hard for me to believe they couldn't find anyone better than Harris.  I mean, they could have given me a call if they wanted to give up a quick TD every play.

56 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

No excuses? F that, Imma make excuses. We're missing our top 2 corners at the same time for the first time this year, and it just happens to be against the best offense we've faced during this streak. 

giphy.gif

Archived