? GDT - Saints @ Rams - No Excuses Edition - 4:25pm EST

Dome

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

You can’t tell me that Harris is a better option than Revis or Jalen Collins.

Id take those two with their legs tied together over Harris

This could be the day he pulls it together. This could be the day Harris becomes like Ken Crawley. I mean it's likely that today is the day he gives up a 46 yard TD in the first drive, but anything can happen, right?

13 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

This could be the day he pulls it together. This could be the day Harris becomes like Ken Crawley. I mean it's likely that today is the day he gives up a 46 yard TD in the first drive, but anything can happen, right?

Nope

Harris is still that guy

Honestly what did the coaching staff see in Harris/continue to see in Harris to think he should ever be on the field?? What's the worst that can happen if we let someone else get some time at CB? It literally can't get any worse than rock bottom with Harris out there. I'd rather see Kenny Vaccaro line up at CB and have Bell/Williams/Bush take over at Safety

So we have the best running game in the NFL arguably and the Rams are weak vs the run... However the Rams have great pass rushers. Were down 2 starting corners and the Rams have a great passing game so youd think wed want to slow this game down a bit...

However, Sean Payton has reverted to 2014 Sean Payton.

Archived