? GDT - Saints @ Rams - No Excuses Edition - 4:25pm EST

Dome

30 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

This is why I question paying him after he's played really well in a contract year.

Not saying he's lazy, but I'm not saying he isn't.  I'm saying let's not **** up and pay him top 5 safety money.

I don’t think he’s lazy, but I think he mentally is weak. If he doesn’t think he can make the play he won’t give 100% and it’s a pretty obvious flaw.

When he’s having a game and making plays he’s all over the field flying to the ball, if he’s out of the play or he got beat early into the play, he quits.

Regardless, he needs to be paid around $7m per year... I was looking at what I felt were some comparable talents and that’s where most of them were

6 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I don’t think he’s lazy, but I think he mentally is weak. If he doesn’t think he can make the play he won’t give 100% and it’s a pretty obvious flaw.

When he’s having a game and making plays he’s all over the field flying to the ball, if he’s out of the play or he got beat early into the play, he quits.

Regardless, he needs to be paid around $7m per year... I was looking at what I felt were some comparable talents and that’s where most of them were

Reguardless what anyones opinion is on Vaccaro... Could we all agree that he should at least get paid what Fleeners getting???

9 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Reguardless what anyones opinion is on Vaccaro... Could we all agree that he should at least get paid what Fleeners getting???

Yes but I hope he gets less! lol 

I want him on the team next season. 

On 11/29/2017 at 2:48 PM, JMG5 said:

He looks good in the redzone.

This. Even there though he's dropped way way too many balls. I've watched easy TDs clank off his hands this year. Glad the Hawks are finally using him correctly though. Dude is a monster inside the 20s.

5 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

This. Even there though he's dropped way way too many balls. I've watched easy TDs clank off his hands this year. Glad the Hawks are finally using him correctly though. Dude is a monster inside the 20s.

Maybe we trade for Graham and Wilson. Can you imagine this offense with Wilson in it, accompanied by Graham? Holy crap!!! I guarantee a Superbowl win year 1!

9 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Maybe we trade for Graham and Wilson. Can you imagine this offense with Wilson in it, accompanied by Graham? Holy crap!!! I guarantee a Superbowl win year 1!

That's a fun thought to picture. Wilson, behind this line, throwing to Thomas/Graham, and having Kamara/Ingram in the backfield. 

Wilson wouldn't know what the heck to do behind a line where he doesn't have to run for his life every other play lol

59 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

You know what’s underrated? This forums ignore function. 

I actually really like that it tells you that person posted, without showing their post.

Not seeing their posts is great, but the reminder that they’re actually trying to say something and aren’t getting through makes it even better lol

Archived