What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve never understood the ARod hate. I think his situation has soured in Green Bay dating all the way back to McCarthy’s final couple years, and he’s had some hostile things to say here and there. Long overdue for a departure. Also, I know people were mad about the vaccine thing. He was definitely wrong on that, but the team and NFL actually knew his real status. He only slightly lied to the media because the media are annoying as hell and make everything a big deal. It was still wrong of him and he apologized for it. And I’m not saying this because he’s the new Raiders QB, this is something I’ve always said. 

The dude is just so much drama as a franchise QB. Most QBs are 0 drama, some are sometimes drama, but Rodgers is drama 24/7.

I still want him as my QB on the Jets, but I totally get the hate. He's a lot.

6 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

The dude is just so much drama as a franchise QB. Most QBs are 0 drama, some are sometimes drama, but Rodgers is drama 24/7.

I still want him as my QB on the Jets, but I totally get the hate. He's a lot.

At least he’s more of a blunt straight-forward drama. Been dealing with a passive aggressive QB on the Raiders for 9 years. But yeah, ARod’s personality isn’t for everyone. Bluntness turns some people off. I like bluntness. 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

At least he’s more of a blunt straight-forward drama. Been dealing with a passive aggressive QB on the Raiders for 9 years. But yeah, ARod’s personality isn’t for everyone. Bluntness turns some people off. I like bluntness. 

Is Rodgers blunt or is he coy/ sly?

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve never understood the ARod hate. I think his situation has soured in Green Bay dating all the way back to McCarthy’s final couple years, and he’s had some hostile things to say here and there. Long overdue for a departure. Also, I know people were mad about the vaccine thing. He was definitely wrong on that, but the team and NFL actually knew his real status. He only slightly lied to the media because the media are annoying as hell and make everything a big deal. It was still wrong of him and he apologized for it. And I’m not saying this because he’s the new Raiders QB, this is something I’ve always said. 

Your true colors are showing right now, and it’s honestly disgusting. How can you defend this?

someone-care-to-explain-v0-3utRpo9Q0lrFH

• Like 3

Can Rodgers please just retire and go be weird in private? It feels like he just wants attention and he wants his weird personality to be front and center. It's no longer about football, it's just about him. 

You got your money, now go be weird in the woods and let the Packers get back to being a TEAM. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lol you actually believe this hit piece? How easy are you to fool? He is literally going for a high-five lmao…

Right and I guess the Third Reich were a bunch of good samaritans that were just high fiving eachother? Keep hitting that ayahuasca…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Right and I guess the Third Reich were a bunch of good samaritans that were just high fiving eachother? Keep hitting that ayahuasca…

Many people go for high-fives in a high-low way. Especially in sports. Rodgers went high and the other players went low. This really is a hit piece and you’d have to have really low IQ to not see through it. Like people falling for that will fall for anything. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Who?

The word out of Green Bay is the Packers want two first-round picks for Rodgers. That’s excessive for a 39-year-old quarterback who has contemplated retirement for the past two years. But rest assured, the cost will be reflective of a four-time MVP.

The Raiders undoubtedly would have to surrender their first-round pick (No. 7) in 2023 and, depending on how many other teams are interested in Rodgers, a 2024 pick ranging from their first to third.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Many people go for high-fives in a high-low way. Especially in sports. Rodgers went high and the other players went low. This really is a hit piece and you’d have to have really low IQ to see through it. Like people falling for that will fall for anything. 

Wishful thinking. The proof is in the pudding (moon landing was fake too amirite).

If he goes to Vegas (the city of sin) + the Raiders (nastiest franchise in sports history), then I’m genuinely afraid of what Rodgers will turn into. It wouldn’t surprise me if this “4 day isolation” is really an alibi to go invade Poland or something. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Wishful thinking. The proof is in the pudding (moon landing was fake too amirite).

If he goes to Vegas (the city of sin) + the Raiders (nastiest franchise in sports history), then I’m genuinely afraid of what Rodgers will turn into. It wouldn’t surprise me if this “4 day isolation” is really an alibi to go invade Poland or something. 

Now see, I interpreted the house in total darkness to be nothing more than house hunting in Vegas.  The Raiders stadium is known as the Black Hole, no?  Or did they leave that back in Oakland?

31 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The word out of Green Bay is the Packers want two first-round picks for Rodgers. That’s excessive for a 39-year-old quarterback who has contemplated retirement for the past two years. But rest assured, the cost will be reflective of a four-time MVP.

The Raiders undoubtedly would have to surrender their first-round pick (No. 7) in 2023 and, depending on how many other teams are interested in Rodgers, a 2024 pick ranging from their first to third.

I'm VERY skeptical that the Packers would manage to get 2 FRPs out of any team for Rodgers short of an owner panicking.  I've had his value as a FRP and change for a while now.  I think the only way they'd get 2 FRPs is if the second was conditional on them winning the Super Bowl, or something hard to achieve.