What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I'm VERY skeptical that the Packers would manage to get 2 FRPs out of any team for Rodgers short of an owner panicking.  I've had his value as a FRP and change for a while now.  I think the only way they'd get 2 FRPs is if the second was conditional on them winning the Super Bowl, or something hard to achieve.

I think #7 and a conditional 2024 pick makes sense, Vinny is pretty plugged in with the Raiders so I'd guess his info is what a team source has told him.

5 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Now see, I interpreted the house in total darkness to be nothing more than house hunting in Vegas.  The Raiders stadium is known as the Black Hole, no?  Or did they leave that back in Oakland?

He doesn’t need to house hunt. Rodgers is just going to Google earth the closest house to Davante Adams (or the one close to the nearest plantation) and pick that one.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

At least he’s more of a blunt straight-forward drama. Been dealing with a passive aggressive QB on the Raiders for 9 years. But yeah, ARod’s personality isn’t for everyone. Bluntness turns some people off. I like bluntness. 

So if you think you might be getting "straightforward" from Aaron Rodgers, prepare for disappoinment. He's the poster boy for passive aggressive haha

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think #7 and a conditional 2024 pick makes sense, Vinny is pretty plugged in with the Raiders so I'd guess his info is what a team source has told him.

If the Packers got offered just #7 they should take that offer immediately.

Edited by malak1
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

No one’s going to tell this guy?

The level that you have been brainwashed by anti Rodgers media pieces is insane… snap out of it dude. It was a hit piece, like by some media journalists extremely offended by his vaccine situation. 

The fact no one is agreeing with you is telling. Not to mention I’ve never seen anyone else mention this.

2 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Any trade scenario in this thread assumes he’s playing next year. Mine is no different.

I'm saying, I don't think #7 is currently on the table because he has to commit to playing before trade discussions can actually start. 

Once upon a time, there was a famous quarterback named Aaron Rodgers who found himself trapped in a dark, windowless room. For four long days, he was completely isolated, with no food or water.

As he lay there in the pitch black, his mind began to wander. He thought about his life, his career, and all the choices he had made thus far. And then, a thought struck him - he had always played for the Green Bay Packers, but what if he took a chance and played for a different team?

The idea took root in his mind, and as the door to the room finally creaked open, Aaron stumbled out, dazed and disorientated, but with a newfound determination in his eyes.

He decided that he was going to take a leap of faith and sign with the New York Jets. He would leave behind everything he knew, and start anew in the big city. It was a bold move, but he felt like it was what he needed to do.

However, as he stepped out of the room, he heard a chilling whisper that echoed in his ear: "Remember, I'll always be watching you".

From that day on, Aaron felt like he was being followed, like he was being watched. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was after him, waiting for him to make a mistake. But he was determined to make it work, to prove that he could play for any team he wanted to.

Despite the fear that lingered in the back of his mind, Aaron joined the Jets and played some of the best football of his career. But even as he basked in the glow of his success, he knew that the horrors of that dark room would stay with him forever. And deep down, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was never truly alone, that something was always watching him, waiting for its chance to claim him once and for all.

• Like 1

What did Mark Davis give up for Carson Palmer? 1+future 2? I would think something like that Davis would do again for Rodgers. I don't know if the Packers would be down for a 1+2 for next year, but they should and just skip this class altogether. Either Love proves it or you have real ammo for Caleb Williams.

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

What did Mark Davis give up for Carson Palmer? 1+future 2? I would think something like that Davis would do again for Rodgers. I don't know if the Packers would be down for a 1+2 for next year, but they should and just skip this class altogether. Either Love proves it or you have real ammo for Caleb Williams.

They can always accept the 7th pick and then move down on draft night to acquire an additional 1st in 2024. So they'd have 2 1sts this year and 2 next year as well. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They can always accept the 7th pick and then move down on draft night to acquire an additional 1st in 2024. So they'd have 2 1sts this year and 2 next year as well. 

I just don't think we'd want to move the 7th pick, instead we'd want to have it be futures on the condition he doesn't retire, then we can move down this class potentially to restock next years selections.

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I just don't think we'd want to move the 7th pick, instead we'd want to have it be futures on the condition he doesn't retire, then we can move down this class potentially to restock next years selections.

I'm sure we want to keep the 7th pick but if the Jets are willing to offer the 13th pick that'll be the cost of doing business. He's the reigning back to back MVP with a $15M cap hit and the Packers know that we're desperate after moving on from Carr, Brady retiring, and limited veteran options on the market.

• Like 1