The Dane Sanzenbacher Appreciation Thread

Ty21

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

rKVKZ8X.jpg

since we are making fun of white receivers right now, this is what I wrote about Jones last week 

He is in my mock, Receiver Jesus out is our Great White Hope.

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

I remember you and I both unironically liking the guy back in the day on here 

We all liked him, then he ended up liking high school girls. No no one likes him.

1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

He just won a championship dammit!

Tebow accounted for more points, therefore Tebow won the game.

1 hour ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Can we also respect inferior RBs in this thread? Pouring one out for the GOAT Ryan Nall

I still wanted to see him get a chance to try for FB. Even if he becomes just an average blocker that is one small wrinkle to add to the offense, having a versatile FB. He just needed that Shawne Merriman protein shake and he'd be HOF bound.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pool said:

I feel like we have left a lot of preseason hero's off this list. Do better people.

Has Brandon Rideau been mentioned yet? 3 TDs in the 2008 preseason only to be cut, signed to the PS and elevated for 2 games of ST work before ending up playing for the Toronto Argonauts for a year in 2010 then being out of football entirely. 

On 1/27/2023 at 4:22 PM, Sugashane said:

Technically he wasn't charged, but he voluntarily gave up his teaching license and will never be able to gain one again. So, my Spidey Sense is a tingling...

Very Watson-esque.

@CBears019

I worked for a govt. arm of state education system for about 4 years a long while back and I can tell you there are a LOT of bat poop crazy teachers in general in addition to the sexual predators.

Like really crazy.   Not just a little bit crazy.  All different types of crazy too.   If  a school district was trying desperately to fire you and your union wanted nothing to do with defending you, if both those things were true you were often a very special individual.  

Those were type of people I often had to deal with.    

I could tell some stories.   What I can't understand is how they made it through hiring process in first place in a lot of cases.   

These are the people that would be constantly posting on TikTok these days.

I saw not one, but two, manifestos in my time.  LOL.  Phone book sized documents hand written.

Edited by dll2000