Which teams are farthest away from contention?

notthatbluestuff

Just now, NYRaider said:

It's crazy to me how the Falcons have so many good pieces, a great coaching staff, etc but still manage to be a bottom dweller. There's nothing Ridder showed that would make anyone confident that the Falcons will be better than the Lions or Vikings next year. 33rd team just did a QB ranking going into the offseason and had him at #32. 💀

Yup. You haven't watched him. You can't make a judgment on a player you haven't watched.

Just now, NYRaider said:

You're right, can't even say Mahomes is better unless you've watched every Desmond Ridder snap. 

You're arguing a strawman here. Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. I'm not saying Ridder is on that level. But again, you haven't watched him. And you can't make a judgement on a player you haven't watched with such conviction that you've been having.

Just now, scar988 said:

You're arguing a strawman here. Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. I'm not saying Ridder is on that level. But again, you haven't watched him. And you can't make a judgement on a player you haven't watched with such conviction that you've been having.

I'm saying he's not as good as Kirk Cousins or Jared Goff, two established and highly productive QBs. You said i can't make that assessment. It's going to be hilarious when the Falcons win 6-7 games, Smith gets fired, and Ridder is put back at water boy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm saying he's not as good as Kirk Cousins or Jared Goff, two established and highly productive QBs. You said i can't make that assessment. It's going to be hilarious when the Falcons win 6-7 games, Smith gets fired, and Ridder is put back at water boy.

At this point, you're just trolling.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Let's revisit it at the end of next season.

You won't admit to being wrong. Even if he puts up 4,000 yards, 30 TDs and just 10 INTs with 500 rushing (which is way better than what I'm projecting of 3,500 yards, 22-24 TDs and 12-13 INTS, with 300 yards on the ground). So, maybe. But you can't admit you're wrong.

Just now, scar988 said:

You won't admit to being wrong. Even if he puts up 4,000 yards, 30 TDs and just 10 INTs with 500 rushing (which is way better than what I'm projecting of 3,500 yards, 22-24 TDs and 12-13 INTS, with 300 yards on the ground). So, maybe. But you can't admit you're wrong.

If Ridder balls out and the Falcons have a winning record / make the playoffs, I will gladly admit that I'm wrong. I love Kyle Pitts / Drake London and will be rooting for both of them to do well.

• Like 2