Bills @ Chiefs

Trentwannabe

Well we struggled offensively but usually a BS call that happened on Gaines would cost us in the past. Thank God for White. Glad the players stepped up and made a play instead of crumbling due to honestly the worst call in the history of the NFL. That should be reviewable. NFL has some explaining to do. That ref almost cost us. No idea what he even threw the flag for... 

10 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Yo homies should i start Goff or Big Ben today. Looking for upside.

Ben. I got him throwing for 10 yards more than Goff. A much higher percentage of the Rams yardage comes from the running game. Also, Packers are giving up about 25 passing yards more per game. Saints D also has 3 more picks than the Packers do, though the Saints have given up one more TD through the air. Lastly, Packers TOP will be much lower than the Saints today.

58 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This is where last week looms so damn large.

The difference in 7-4 and 6-5 is huge, 7-4 and we have leeway to drop both Pats games. Now, if this team wants to prove they can make the playoffs in a year where they should absolutely be able to do so, they need to win 4/5

Nah. 9-7 should get them in. They need to win the games they should win,  and they'll be in.  I doubt that happens, tho.

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This is where last week looms so damn large.

The difference in 7-4 and 6-5 is huge, 7-4 and we have leeway to drop both Pats games. Now, if this team wants to prove they can make the playoffs in a year where they should absolutely be able to do so, they need to win 4/5

I think 9-7 would get it done this year tbh. We shall see though.

56 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

I mean if the bills just beat the dolphins x2 and the colts, then lose to pats x2, I think 9-7 would still get us in. 

That's probably true. But you just flippantly bring that up like you're willing to hold me as I weep on New Years when they lose to the Dolphins. 

Archived