Bills @ Chiefs

Trentwannabe

So i have to tell you guys something.

I’ve gone to countless Bills games over the years, and hold season tickets. I actually have an about .500 record when in attendance. Thing is.. I’ve been dodging the Patriots. They were the first game i went to as a 9 year old in 2003, which as you guys know we won 31-0. I. I might be the only person in the world that has an undefeated attendance record against the Patriots. Is next week the time to risk it? Or do i dodge them again for the 13th year in a row? 

I’m serious. 

9 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I’ve gone to countless Bills games over the years, and hold season tickets. I actually have an about .500 record when in attendance. Thing is.. I’ve been dodging the Patriots. They were the first game i went to as a 9 year old in 2003, which as you guys know we won 31-0. I. I might be the only person in the world that has an undefeated attendance record against the Patriots. Is next week the time to risk it? Or do i dodge them again for the 13th year in a row? 

I’m serious. 

Keep it secret, keep it safe.

16 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This is where last week looms so damn large.

The difference in 7-4 and 6-5 is huge, 7-4 and we have leeway to drop both Pats games. Now, if this team wants to prove they can make the playoffs in a year where they should absolutely be able to do so, they need to win 4/5

We weren't winning last week no matter what changes were or weren't made.

13 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I’m serious. 

Risk it.

We are beating the Pats.

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

Hopefully the a** beating we took the previous 3 weeks + the Tyrod benching motivated this team and we finish the season out strong. We could afford 2 loses to the Pats but if we do that we need to win the 3 winnable games (Dolphins x2, Colts).

And hope either the Ravens or Titans finish 8-8.

Archived