Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

1 hour ago, Snotbubbles said:

I don't see anyway the Chiefs will be able to defend the Eagles.  The Eagles can beat you with the run or the pass.  I agree with Dan Orlovsky, I don't know how you stop the Eagles.  It will be a tall task for Spags to design something to slow the Eagles down.  Hurts struggled passing in the first game against Detroit, they brought pressure almost every play it seemed.  I think I would just sell out against them and make Hurts run for his life and hope to force him into a few mistakes.  The 49ers last week did a mush rush and it didn't work.  

I think the Chiefs are going to have to win a high scoring game.  Very possible for them with Mahomes.  The Eagles weakness, if you want to call it that is defending the rush.  Pacheco is going to have the game of his life so the Chiefs don't become a one dimensional passing team because the Eagles have feasted on teams when their Dline can pin their ears back and attack the passer.  I think the Eagles will do enough defensively to win the game.  They won't stop the Chiefs, but they'll slow them down enough.  I'm expecting a high scoring game, something like 33-27.

Spags calling card is to rush just 4 correct? And we all know Andy won't lean on the run game. Bodes well for the Eagles

Anyone have insight on the Chiefs run D? Looking at Sanders/Gainwell rushing props

34 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Spags calling card is to rush just 4 correct? And we all know Andy won't lean on the run game. Bodes well for the Eagles

Anyone have insight on the Chiefs run D? Looking at Sanders/Gainwell rushing props

Run D is about average. Spags doesn't focus on it too much, if teams want to run on us they can, but we have good personnel inside so it's been better this year than usual. About average in yards per carry. Above average in yards allowed, but that's from teams not running as much against us because the offense is so good.

And no, Spags loves blitzing. Corner blitzes especially. Fakes blitzing in the A gap a lot, but brings a LB occasionally to mix it up. But he loves blitzing the nickel.

1 hour ago, Eagles23 said:

Spagz blitzes about 25% of the time and mostly runs a cover 2

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

you could make a lake in Utah with this amount of salt 

Aiyuk would be the #3 receiver in our team and 4th option on passing. 

It's so funny how everyone says that everyone on the eagles suck depending on who you ask when.

Julian Love and Brandon aiyuk lmao

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-final-2022-nfl-offensive-line-rankings

4. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (DOWN 2)

Week 18 Starters:

LT Orlando Brown Jr.
LG Joe Thuney
C Creed Humphrey
RG Trey Smith
RT Andrew Wylie

• Andrew Wylie allowed a sack and three pressures against Maxx Crosby and the Raiders, earning a 23.4 PFF pass-blocking grade.
  • Wylie surrendered nine sacks and 49 total pressures over the season. His spot is an obvious area for Kansas City to upgrade in 2023.

Best Player: Creed Humphrey

• The new gold standard at the center position when it comes to run blocking, Creed Humphrey also didn’t give up a sack all season and earned a 79.7 PFF pass-blocking grade.

Curious how the Chiefs OL and Andrew Wylie in particular handles this Eagles pass rush, especially 1v1 against Hassan Reddick? They can't DBL/Chip him all game. That DL/OL matchup will determine the winner of this game! One way or the other.

37 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-final-2022-nfl-offensive-line-rankings

4. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (DOWN 2)

Week 18 Starters:

LT Orlando Brown Jr.
LG Joe Thuney
C Creed Humphrey
RG Trey Smith
RT Andrew Wylie

• Andrew Wylie allowed a sack and three pressures against Maxx Crosby and the Raiders, earning a 23.4 PFF pass-blocking grade.
  • Wylie surrendered nine sacks and 49 total pressures over the season. His spot is an obvious area for Kansas City to upgrade in 2023.

Best Player: Creed Humphrey

• The new gold standard at the center position when it comes to run blocking, Creed Humphrey also didn’t give up a sack all season and earned a 79.7 PFF pass-blocking grade.

Curious how the Chiefs OL and Andrew Wylie in particular handles this Eagles pass rush, especially 1v1 against Hassan Reddick? They can't DBL/Chip him all game. That DL/OL matchup will determine the winner of this game! One way or the other.

That iOL might be best in NFL but I love our matchups on the edge here with our group of Reddick, Sweat, Graham and of course Robert Quinn vs Brown and Wylie. From my understanding Brown is a good not great tackle who is susceptible to speed, so Sweat and/or Reddick could feast there. Wylie is the weak link of their OL so I’d expect constant TE help on Reddick. We have to win on the edges, but to turn those into negative plays we’ll still need our interior D holding their own and not giving Pat easy lanes to step up into.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That iOL might be best in NFL but I love our matchups on the edge here with our group of Reddick, Sweat, Graham and of course Robert Quinn vs Brown and Wylie. From my understanding Brown is a good not great tackle who is susceptible to speed, so Sweat and/or Reddick could feast there. Wylie is the weak link of their OL so I’d expect constant TE help on Reddick. We have to win on the edges, but to turn those into negative plays we’ll still need our interior D holding their own and not giving Pat easy lanes to step up into.

Going to be interesting.  Keep hearing great things about the Chiefs center.