Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

57 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I think it's more of an anomaly than anything else, but I was just surprised that the Chiefs had around 50% of their cap tied into 5 players on the year. 

It was a reset and retool year for Kansas City with the amount of rookies they also had in prominent roles too (sans the trenches) so for them to be so good and win the Superbowl is a credit to the GM too. Helps having the #1 player in football by a sizeable margin taking 17% of the cap, plus Jones and Kelce actually produce like Elite players too.

12 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

That’s the joke. Aikman tweeted that in 2019 before Mahomes had won any titles. 

ok, me getting caught up on the media acts :|.   I didn't expect that from Aikman, thought he was decent in this regard.  If  #15 gets a 3peat it will make things interesting though.

8 hours ago, Magnifico said:

It was a reset and retool year for Kansas City with the amount of rookies they also had in prominent roles too (sans the trenches) so for them to be so good and win the Superbowl is a credit to the GM too. Helps having the #1 player in football by a sizeable margin taking 17% of the cap, plus Jones and Kelce actually produce like Elite players too.

its crucial to have the top capspace players perform to their expectations. If not, then well, look at the rest of the league;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Has anyone else seen that Orlando Brown got away with a hands to the face on Sweat on the defensive holding play?

and that the Frank Clark offsides on 3rd and 4 was really a False Start by Seumalo?

These Refs weren’t very good, Cheffers has to be retiring very soon.