Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

27 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Yeah that speed would've been helpful but this might be for the best for himself to get right. He had some weird injuries this year, he missed a lot of time with "abdominal illness" which is still a mystery to me and then the pelvis injury which I'm not even sure when that happened.

Also sucks for him being in a contract year.

What’s the deal with JuJu and Toney?

Edited by Wentz you dog you

49 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

What’s the deal with JuJu and Toney?

Juju had some swelling in his knee, seems like it flares up on him once and a while, I'd be surprised if he doesn't play. 

Toney has an ankle n hamstring (shocker). I think he plays too to be honest but I hope they have a conversation with him about being so extra. He thinks he's gotta be Barry Sanders out there and juke everyone when in reality a first down is pretty cool consolation prize lol. 

16 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Didn't expect him to have too much trouble getting cleared with 2 weeks, but yeah you definitely need him cause he matches up best against a stronger alpha receiver like Brown.

yeah he’s our best option out there rn, everybody else is rookies. Sneed been the engine of the offense, him manning up one on one on number one WRs starting woth the Seahawks has had a positive cascading effect on the defense. 

Sneed outside on AJ and McDuffie/Watson on Devonta is gonna be a key matchup

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

yeah he’s our best option out there rn, everybody else is rookies. Sneed been the engine of the offense, him manning up one on one on number one WRs starting woth the Seahawks has had a positive cascading effect on the defense. 

Liked McDuffie a lot coming out and I believe the Eagles did too. He's a film junkie, so even though he's a rookie I feel like he'll be up to the challenge in a huge game. I feel like he also has the movement skills to stay with a crisp route runner. My guess is DeVonta eats more against Watson of the two. 

I feel like this could be a Goedert game. Would be cool to see both TEs ball out.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Is that the plan for AJ, for Snead to follow him around 1v1? Without help? 🤔

Gonna be interesting seeing where the safety help ends up helping out more. AJ vs Snead , Smitty vs Rookies or Goedert vs LB?