Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

12 minutes ago, mse326 said:

With how the QBs looked today, Chiefs. Hurts couldn't throw for crap today, whether the shoulder or not. Mahomes was more or less Mahomes just a bit less mobility, still could sling it. And now 2 more weeks of heeling.

You also have to consider he was playing the best defense in the league, potentially the best defense in a handful of years.

• Like 2

Two best offenses in the NFL, although both QB’s not 100%. 

Eagles have the much better defense, though. 

But I still will say Chiefs win this, 27-24. 

I think the AFC teams were better this year with more challenging schedules and challenging circumstances. I think the Chiefs and Bengals both beat the Eagles, and a Bills pre-Von injury team also beats them. 

With that said, prove me wrong Philly. A KC Super Bowl would be literally disgusting in every conceivable way.

8 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

This is difficult for me to say. The Eagles look pretty solid overall as a team. However, they have had their defense play off games before, against lesser QBs than Mahomes so that is cocerning for them.

This is a good point. They beat Daniel Jones and Brock Purdy/Josh Johnson/Christian McCaffrey to get here. The best QB they played all year was Dak. 

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

This is a good point. They beat Daniel Jones and Brock Purdy/Josh Johnson/Christian McCaffrey to get here. The best QB they played all year was Dak. 

Yeah, SOS might look good, but the eye test of the Eagles schedule, and NFC East schedule in general, is a joke.