RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Is that the plan for AJ, for Snead to follow him around 1v1? Without help? 🤔

Gonna be interesting seeing where the safety help ends up helping out more. AJ vs Snead , Smitty vs Rookies or Goedert vs LB?

It’s actually worked pretty well, Sneed started it all by asking to go one-on-one against DK Metcalf and did a great job of limiting him and he hasn’t looked back since. McDuffie is the official slot guy now and he’s been damn near perfect in that role. 

Spagz has also switched the defense from a one gap Cover one base to more of a two gapping Cover 2-Man defense. It’s helped the Run D tremendously and helps all the rookies by giving them backup with 2 vet safeties. 

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Liked McDuffie a lot coming out and I believe the Eagles did too. He's a film junkie, so even though he's a rookie I feel like he'll be up to the challenge in a huge game. I feel like he also has the movement skills to stay with a crisp route runner. My guess is DeVonta eats more against Watson of the two. 

I feel like this could be a Goedert game. Would be cool to see both TEs ball out.

Not only is he a film junkie but he’s so technically sound and smooth as butter. Watson worries me as a 7th round pick but he’s already gotten two picks in the playoffs so you gotta watch out for that

Third/4th option is critical against this cover 2 man defense. Boyd/Hurst couldn’t make an impact a week ago. Up to Dallas and Quez to open things on the back end of the other guys are doubled.

Or just run enough to get us to go back to cover one. I’m sure that’s the plan 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

It’s actually worked pretty well, Sneed started it all by asking to go one-on-one against DK Metcalf and did a great job of limiting him and he hasn’t looked back since.

Only ask because AJ has some ridiculous numbers on the season when in single coverage, 1v1. 

Should be fun!

32 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

So basically if the chiefs win this game Andy is officially the best HC in the league right?

If by best you mean currently coaching with team success, he's already that win or lose the past 4 years. 

Andy's either going to be 

2-2 or 1-3. Hopefully it's the latter. 🍺

8 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

The Eagles will also be either 2-2 or 1-3.

Guess that's yet another storyline. 

Either Andy Reid or the Philadelphia Eagles depending on the outcome this Sunday will be 2-2 or 1-3 in SB's. 🍺

Go Birds 🦅🦅😎

13 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Not only is he a film junkie but he’s so technically sound and smooth as butter. 

Yep. I was willing to take him mid first, but a lot of Eagles fans were apprehensive about him after how Sidney Jones (another highly touted Washington DB) worked out for us along with other PAC players.

13 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Or just run enough to get us to go back to cover one. I’m sure that’s the plan 

Definitely and I actually just watched last night a breakdown about what you were talking about with the defensive scheme change. Heard it mentioned in one of the Eagles pods I listen to as well.

I think it’s great that Spags adapted his defense for these playoff games, but I don’t think you want to play the Eagles the same way at least not most of the time.

Jalen has actually been at his worst against cover 3 coverages, so maybe you guys will do a bit more of that on Sunday and obviously he should still try confusing Jalen with the rotating late to different looks and upping the amount of blitzes they call. He only has 3 drop backs against cover 2 man, so not much to glean from his EPA there, but he’s done good against cover 2. 

I asked chatGPT to write a story of the Super Bowl

Jalen Hurts was a young, promising quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles. He had taken over the starting job mid-season and had led the team to an unexpected run to the Super Bowl. The Eagles were facing the heavily favored Kansas City Chiefs, led by reigning MVP Patrick Mahomes.

The game was intense and hard-fought, with both teams trading blows. But as the game entered the fourth quarter, it seemed as if the Chiefs were on their way to victory. That was until Jalen Hurts took over. He threw a clutch touchdown pass to tie the game, and then led the Eagles down the field in the final minutes to set up a game-winning field goal.

As the Eagles celebrated, rumors started to circulate that the referees had cheated. Replays showed that some crucial calls had gone in favor of the Eagles, and fans and analysts were outraged. But the Eagles didn't care. They were Super Bowl champions, and Jalen Hurts had cemented his status as one of the league's brightest stars.

In the aftermath of the game, the NFL launched an investigation into the allegations of cheating by the referees. The investigation revealed that the referees had indeed cheated, and they were subsequently fired and banned from the league. Despite the controversy, the Eagles and their fans continued to celebrate their victory. And for Jalen Hurts, it was the start of a long and illustrious career as one of the NFL's top quarterbacks

14 hours ago, Chiefer said:

It’s actually worked pretty well, Sneed started it all by asking to go one-on-one against DK Metcalf and did a great job of limiting him and he hasn’t looked back since. McDuffie is the official slot guy now and he’s been damn near perfect in that role. 

Spagz has also switched the defense from a one gap Cover one base to more of a two gapping Cover 2-Man defense. It’s helped the Run D tremendously and helps all the rookies by giving them backup with 2 vet safeties. 

Ehhhh two gapping against the Eagles would be a nightmare for your run defense. You’re going to have to mix up the fronts & drop safeties sneakily in the run game. Hopefully we catch you guys doing that and we look to take some shots against a decent CB core.

I expect some slot blitzes so hopefully my Birds are preparing for that and Pascal is on the field to block for our WR screen options when slots DBs are cheating into run fits.

49 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yep. I was willing to take him mid first, but a lot of Eagles fans were apprehensive about him after how Sidney Jones (another highly touted Washington DB) worked out for us along with other PAC players.

Definitely and I actually just watched last night a breakdown about what you were talking about with the defensive scheme change. Heard it mentioned in one of the Eagles pods I listen to as well.

I think it’s great that Spags adapted his defense for these playoff games, but I don’t think you want to play the Eagles the same way at least not most of the time.

Jalen has actually been at his worst against cover 3 coverages, so maybe you guys will do a bit more of that on Sunday and obviously he should still try confusing Jalen with the rotating late to different looks and upping the amount of blitzes they call. He only has 3 drop backs against cover 2 man, so not much to glean from his EPA there, but he’s done good against cover 2. 

You run 2 man verse the Birds and it’s going to be tough… run defense will get obliterated and you better be insanely disciplined with your pass rush bc there will be no spy’s…. Just want it to be SUNDAY!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Snotbubbles said:

Then the Eagles are going to run for 200+ yards.  

My props will be:

Hurts over in rush yards & anytime TD

Sanders over in rush yards & anytime TD

Might even throw in a Gainwell over in rush yards

Possibility is there for sure, which is why I’m hoping the Chiefs score fast to not allow an easy rushing game for you guys.