Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

42 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Acting like the Chiefs don’t have a dominant OL, and on the DL there aren’t any slouches  either 

They're good, but the Eagles are clearly better in the trenches. 

Jalen Hurts was good, but he's not Patrick Mahomes.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Referring to them allowing 20 points in the first half to Rodgers, 40 points in the game to Prescott.

The Lions and Vikings had good offenses, but no one is going to mistake Goff or Cousins for an great QB. Though even that's a bit odd to bring up since they did give up 35 points to the Lions as well.

Point is, the best QBs/passing attacks they played, they gave up a lot of points. And those QBs still do not compare to Mahomes. Philly never played Mahomes, Brady, Herbert, Burrow, Allen, etc. this year. We don't have a good reference this year for Philly against an actual elite QB. One half allowing 20 points to Rodgers or one game allowing 40 to Prescott is as close as we get. But ultimately it's something we don't really know, which was my point of the matchups I brought up.

Your post needs some color to it.  Here are the GB drives in the 1st half. 

The first GB drive resulted in an interception. 

The second GB drive started at midfield because of a good kickoff return.  The only pass Rodgers completed was a dump off to the RB.

The third GB drive started on the Eagles 37 yard line because the Eagles muffed a snap on 4th and 1 in their own territory. 

The 4th GB drive resulted in an interception. 

The 5th GB drive started at the Eagles 13 yard line because of an AJ Brown fumble and return. 

The 6th GB drive resulted in a punt.  

Just looking at the score and your post would give the impression that Rodgers was throwing the ball all over the place.  Two of GBs drives they were already in scoring position.  A third they needed about 15 yards to get there.

Detroit, the Eagles got beat with the run game.  Not the pass.

Edited by Snotbubbles
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

How has Hurts looked during practice? Just hoping for a game between healthy teams.

No idea, most practices to my knowledge aren't really being discussed or divulged to the public?

Like Mahomes ankle it's the SB, adrenaline will be in full effect, maybe even a shot if needed I doubt either QB allows it to get in thier way. 

Only another setback "in the SB" could change it. I expect Mahomes and Hurts will play just fine.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

No idea, most practices to my knowledge aren't really being discussed or divulged to the public?

Like Mahomes ankle it's the SB, adrenaline will be in full effect, maybe even a shot if needed I doubt either QB allows it to get in thier way. 

Only another setback "in the SB" could change it. I expect Mahomes and Hurts will play just fine.

Okay, I was asking if Hurts has been consistently a full participant, limited, whatever. Any comments from Sirianni or Hurts himself about the shoulder?

44 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Okay, I was asking if Hurts has been consistently a full participant, limited, whatever. Any comments from Sirianni or Hurts himself about the shoulder?

No limitations, full go as far as I've heard. Not even listed on the injury report. Only player limited is PR Britain Covey.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Who'll fair catch punts 4 or 5 times if Covey can't go??????

You joke, but who indeed? Unless it's towards the end of the game, I do not want Smitty doing PR again in the SB. Its more important he plays 4 full QTs at WR then risking any potential injury getting blown up on a PR hoping for a TD.

Ball security matters, just ask Chiefs fans about Sky Moore early on in the season.

Hopefully we find out early whether or not that shoulder is hindering him or not. 🤞

Jalen Hurts on throws 25+ yards downfield this season

#NFL Rank
Passing TDs         10         1st
Passer Rating    123.4      1st

Edited by Nabbs4u