Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

45 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Oh wow, can't believe I never knew that he had that nickname too. 

edit - its literally his twitter handle lmfao im so out of the loop

lol yup. was a fan of him when he was in MN but could never stay healthy. Jerick the Jet Mckinnon. Who were you think of?

Been seeing random grumblings that if Big Red gets us the dub today that he may ride off into the sunset. 

I guess I'd be very surprised but the man isn't a young pup and has dealt with a ton of stress from his kids on top of being a big man. I'd like to think this team is gonna keep him youngish for a few more seasons.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Been seeing random grumblings that if Big Red gets us the dub today that he may ride off into the sunset. 

I guess I'd be very surprised but the man isn't a young pup and has dealt with a ton of stress from his kids on top of being a big man. I'd like to think this team is gonna keep him youngish for a few more seasons.

He did just say he can’t wait to eat Bratwursts in Germany next season. I don’t think he’s leaving just yet, but always gotta keep ‘em guessing.

• Like 1