Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

Been a Chiefs fan for a long time and the Draft was always the super bowl of each year because we never won in the post season, win lose or draw I'm still in disbelief that we are where we are. Thank GOD we grabbed Andy so fast after he separated from Philly and that we traded up for Pat, it's definitely been a privilege to have these guys to root for. 👏

Edited by Chiefs_5627
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Well, that's what "doubters" means.

lol.  Well obviously.

But in the sense that...are there even really "doubters" of Mahomes at this point?  Like does anybody legitimately contest that he's at least one of, if not the very best QBs in the league today?  Anybody who isn't just purely trolling?

Just a weird angle to push with him.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

lol.  Well obviously.

But in the sense that...are there even really "doubters" of Mahomes at this point?  Like does anybody legitimately contest that he's at least one of, if not the very best QBs in the league today?  Anybody who isn't just purely trolling?

Just a weird angle to push with him.

Judging by my Facebook feed, yes. Though, to your point, they come off as more jealous than "doubters."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Judging by my Facebook feed, yes. Though, to your point, they come off as more jealous than "doubters."

Well duh.  That's what you get for reading anything on your Facebook feed.  Last i checked, it doesn't even really have your "friends" dumb opinions on it anymore.  It's just a bunch of weird promotions and ads and clickbait trolls.  lol.

Does that sort of environment "doubting" Mahomes really need to be drummed up in the Superbowl pregame show?