Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Listening to my mother the next 2 weeks will be hell. We’re from Philly but did 11 years in Kansas when she was in the army. Listening to her “no matter who wins, I win” BS will be annoying.

Better then had the 49ers won and I had to listen to my wife!! Might of had to move out. Just saying. 😎

• Like 1

Is it unreasonable to think that the Eagles lack of close games this year could hurt them?  I don't see them blowing out the Chiefs and when the game gets down to the nitty gritty, I have a lot more faith in Mahomes and the Chiefs in that situation than the Eagles, who have controlled just about every game this year from start to finish.  What happens if they are the ones having to make a push?  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Is it unreasonable to think that the Eagles lack of close games this year could hurt them?  I don't see them blowing out the Chiefs and when the game gets down to the nitty gritty, I have a lot more faith in Mahomes and the Chiefs in that situation than the Eagles, who have controlled just about every game this year from start to finish.  What happens if they are the ones having to make a push?  

I mean. We are 7-0 in 1 score games.

Just now, Danger said:

I don't know the Kelce's personally, but my guess would be there's one this week, but not next week when they're in Arizona.

Yeah maybe before the flight to AZ. I just moved to Glendale I think I might scale the facade of State Farm Stadium 

58 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think the AFC teams were better this year with more challenging schedules and challenging circumstances. I think the Chiefs and Bengals both beat the Eagles, and a Bills pre-Von injury team also beats them. 

They're certainly flashier teams, but I honestly think the Eagles eat both of these teams alive in the trenches. To me it all depends on if Jalen can make accurate throws and reads.

Just now, Danger said:

They're certainly flashier teams, but I honestly think the Eagles eat both of these teams alive in the trenches. To me it all depends on if Jalen can make accurate throws and reads.

Chris Jones vs your interior is gonna be fun