Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Ultimately, who wins in the trenches often tells the tale.   The other X-factor being the TO battle being the equalizer.   Either way should be a great game.

I hope so, because I really think we're superior there. But Mahomes is THE X-factor of X-factors.

16 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'm wrestling with paying for nosebleeds or not. I live in Gilbert so my drive is a bit further to the stadium than yours but damn would it be a good time.

I’m just north of the 101, but man Gilbert is pretty far. I’m like right down the road in comparison lol. Think the city gonna be busy these next couple weeks? All my coworkers are already hyping it up as a huge moneymaker, 

2 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I’m just north of the 101, but man Gilbert is pretty far. I’m like right down the road in comparison lol. Think the city gonna be busy these next couple weeks? All my coworkers are already hyping it up as a huge moneymaker, 

Yeah Scottsdale is going to be freaking packed SB weekend. Will be a biggggg party.

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

100's of millions in revenue. Hotels,  Restaurants,  Bars, Grocery stores, ABC, Shopping centers , Taxi/Uber, Clubs, Ect......

None of which includes everything SB related at or around the Stadium that weekend. 

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

100's of millions in revenue. Hotels,  Restaurants,  Bars, Grocery stores, ABC, Shopping centers , Taxi/Uber, Clubs, Ect......

None of which includes everything SB related at or around the Stadium that weekend. 

Plus the upcharges/surcharges/just because charges. It's going to be BUSY and expensive.