1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

29 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

It will be wild if the Eagles win. 

Didn't like their qb at the draft

Didn't like the hire of their coach. 

I refuse to move on from these opinions

Denial is not just a river in Egypt just because it's spelt differently.

It's OK 👍 

Pray for Phillie. The city….coz the team are winning their second 🤩

I don’t trust Mahomes to be “close to 100%” he’s on an aggravated HAS, and will still be limited. Eagles have more talent and should win the trench battles both side. 

Eagles - 28

chiefs - 21

good that the two best teams, two highest point scorers on the season meet. I did predict the Reid bowl superbowl, taking that.

Edited by Hunter2_1

3 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Doubtful. Jason is probably close to retirement. Travis isn't going anywhere, and C would be like the second lowest need on our roster after QB.

Yeah now that they are playing eachother I think it ups the chances this is it for Jason.

Especially with a win, further cements his HoF resume.

With how they vote on Olinemen we probably get the whole Kelce thing again in 8-9 years when they go in the hall together.

6 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

Yeah I think the Eagles are a clearly better team and can survive Mahomes going supernova for a handful of plays. 

I’m already tired of the ankle talk that will fill the next two weeks, but that vs this pass rush has a chance to supersede everything else in the game.

KC is just not healthy... Pacheco got banged up too yesterday. What other pieces do they have? Is Tonie going to show up? It's really Kelce and him only. Juju and MVS are too hot and cold. Micole also went out. They can't run on 3rd&1. While this won't be another TBvKC SB, it could be lopsided. The NFC was just so weak this year and the Eagles fattened up. Reid will need the best coaching performance of his life as will his staff.

Edited by WheatieMan

This matchup is going to be interesting. First time ever two starting black QBs in the Superbowl. I remember when Dungy v Lovie when the Colts faced the Bears in the Superbowl. First time ever two black coaches faced off in the Superbowl. That was historical too. 

The Big 12 is relevant as Hurts (Oklahoma) and Mahomes (Texas Tech) is facing off. Although as an SEC guy I still look at Hurts as a Bama guy so sorry BIG 12 fans lol.

Of course this is the Reid bowl. He did with the Chiefs what he couldn’t do with the Eagles and that’s win a title. Could he win another one? Will the Eagles show him they could win more without him? They won one with Pederson and could win one with Sirriani?

My early prediction is the Eagles winning. They were the best team in the NFL pretty much the entire season. Hurts has two weeks to get more healthy. I think their ability to run the ball and rush the QB will be the difference. Run the ball to keep Mahomes watching like us. Rush Mahomes like the Bucs did years ago which rattled Mahomes. I know the Chiefs OL was in shambles then and now it’s way better but still I think the Eagles pass rush can make Mahomes uncomfortable and force his bad mechanic habits which will force him into some turnovers.