Super Bowl LVII - Philadelphia vs Kansas City

Leader

Marquez Valdez Scantling, A wide receiver with skill, Speeding down the field, Making defenders stand still.

With his speed and agility, He's a force to be reckoned, Making catches with ease, His talent is second to none.

His hands are like glue, The ball sticks to them tight, He's a touchdown machine, A shining star in the night.

Through the air he soars, A blur in the eyes, Marquez Valdez Scantling, A true champion in size.

With every game he plays, He leaves the crowd in awe, Marquez Valdez Scantling, A wide receiver without a flaw."

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Ask ChatGPT to write a poem about the 2023 super bowl champ 

For real, I don't think it will, it's pretty good about telling you nothing about future stuff. 

I kept trying to ask it where AR would get traded and if he would and it started getting mad at me.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I’ll own it, but still believe strongly in the theory of never paying a QB a market setting deal (or close).

I'm not against you on it, at all. 3/4 final teams pretty much proved that. It makes perfect sense. But we've been beat over the head about franchise QBs for so long, before they started making completely insane money in terms of cap space.

It's just so tough to let one go once ya got it and hope for the best.

Philly has to be strong favorites but I hope the two weeks lets KC get healthy so we can see the best version of a heavyweight bout possible. I don’t think it will be enough time to get healed for PM but he should be better than today. WR corps tbd outside of all pro MVS.