Probowl discussiom thread

Malfatron

This Flag Football "game 3" looked much like the past 5 seasons of the original Pro Bowl.

However I still believe it will not last and is 1 Drew Brees, Robert Edwards catastrophic injury away from being canned altogether. Or at best, reinvented again. 

Can you imagine Tyreek Hill accidentally tearing his ACL when Jalen Ramsey pretty much smoked him (momentum) on the Adams pitch back TD?

Player get non contact injuries in practice in games all the time. Suffering one with this version of football,  would be ridiculous. 

But hey, The NFL made money right? 👌

Edited by Nabbs4u

33 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

This Flag Football "game 3" looked much like the past 5 seasons of the original Pro Bowl.

However I still believe it will not last and is 1 Drew Brees, Robert Edwards catastrophic injury away from being canned altogether. Or at best, reinvented again. 

Can you imagine Tyreek Hill accidentally tearing his ACL when Jalen Ramsey pretty much smoked him (momentum) on the Adams pitch back TD?

Player get non contact injuries in practice in games all the time. Suffering one with this version of football,  would be ridiculous. 

But hey, The NFL made money right? 👌

If we do one full flag football season, i bet we have fewer injuries and happier players

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Those are usually cleat related. We the players wearing cleats out there? If so the NFL is dumb. I would guess they weren't though. You can always get injured but the majority of non-contact injuries are from cleats "getting stuck" in the turf.

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

The game is pointless now, they should just do a bunch of games and move it back to Hawaii.