PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

Just watched Hurts' most recent presser and the way he continues to answer questions about his shoulder is so bizarre to me. No optimism, no confidence in recovery. Just don't see that from athletes much over non major injuries. I mean maybe it is the truth and he's just being refreshingly honest, he has said this is the 1st time he's a had a nagging injury like this be publicized. Hopefully it's the latter and we don't learn after the Super Bowl he's dealing with something more serious than a shoulder sprain.

I'm beginning to think this will be a shootout where both offenses are firing on all cylinders. Hopefully I'm wrong and our DL continues their trench domination, but I think the Chiefs OL and coaching is being underrated here, they'll be able to neutralize our 4 man rush to an extent with a quick firing pass attack. I'm not talking anything crazy, but at least 27 for the Chiefs. So the question then is can Hurts outgun Mahomes? I'd say it's more likely than Foles outgunning Brady. Hurts has as good a group of weapons, OL and coaching staff as any other QB. I'm excited to find out... and something about this team is special, I like our chances, but it won't be easy.

Eagles 34

Chiefs 31

Best Praying GIFs | Gfycat

#WIN4QUINN

Robert Quinn injury: Eagles defensive end reportedly headed to injured  reserve - Bleeding Green NationRobert Quinn played seven snaps for Eagles' D, did not register any stats -  ProFootballTalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I dream of a future where @Kiltman breaks out the next Eagles SB champion signature collection and I can put to rest my Corey Clement sig (you did well, old soldier) and get fitted in a fresh Robert Quinn sig.

(but actually dibs on Devonta)

If this happens I'm taking that Goedert sig and not looking back. I've been on him since his rookie year and I won't let anyone take that sig from me.

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Just watched Hurts' most recent presser and the way he continues to answer questions about his shoulder is so bizarre to me. No optimism, no confidence in recovery. Just don't see that from athletes much over non major injuries. I mean maybe it is the truth and he's just being refreshingly honest, he has said this is the 1st time he's a had a nagging injury like this be publicized. Hopefully it's the latter and we don't learn after the Super Bowl he's dealing with something more serious than a shoulder sprain.

I'm beginning to think this will be a shootout where both offenses are firing on all cylinders. Hopefully I'm wrong and our DL continues their trench domination, but I think the Chiefs OL and coaching is being underrated here, they'll be able to neutralize our 4 man rush to an extent with a quick firing pass attack. I'm not talking anything crazy, but at least 27 for the Chiefs. So the question then is can Hurts outgun Mahomes? I'd say it's more likely than Foles outgunning Brady. Hurts has as good a group of weapons, OL and coaching staff as any other QB. I'm excited to find out... and something about this team is special, I like our chances, but it won't be easy.

Eagles 34

Chiefs 31

Best Praying GIFs | Gfycat

#WIN4QUINN

Robert Quinn injury: Eagles defensive end reportedly headed to injured  reserve - Bleeding Green NationRobert Quinn played seven snaps for Eagles' D, did not register any stats -  ProFootballTalk

Unfortunately I think he'll need surgery. I just think he's such a dog that he's playing through it for the team and ofc him. No one knows the future but this could be his best roster and chance to get the trophy. 

I'd be willing to bet he gets surgery after the season. There's a reason he's missing the deep shots and not running. You don't go from hitting dots all season to rarely hitting them. Also the running. The only big run was last game towards the end. He got crunched too on the sideline one. 

Regardless he's a dog and I love our QB

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I dream of a future where @Kiltman breaks out the next Eagles SB champion signature collection and I can put to rest my Corey Clement sig (you did well, old soldier) and get fitted in a fresh Robert Quinn sig.

(but actually dibs on Devonta)

I want a new avatar picture of Sirianni holding in up instead of doug on the parade bus. Doubt I can get that same exact perfect picture twice but I'm gonna go to the same spot and try if we win. 

I got so lucky that Doug held it up directly in front of me

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

15 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I want a new avatar picture of Sirianni holding in up instead of doug on the parade bus. Doubt I can get that same exact perfect picture twice but I'm gonna go to the same spot and try if we win. 

I got so lucky that Doug held it up directly in front of me

That's amazing that you actually took that pic. I was certain it was from Google images or something. Wow!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

That's amazing that you actually took that pic. I was certain it was from Google images or something. Wow!

Yeah I got super lucky. I was at the beginning of the parade and got that picture like 3 minutes in. Was the first hoist Doug did too. He got off the bus right after that and was bringing the trophy right towards me..seemed like he was gonna let me touch the trophy but then must've thought about it and turned away. Was letdown 😆