PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

Not sure if I seen it on here but someone placed like $2500 on Gainwell to win MVP. 

Maybe they know something we don't?

He was my pick for the under the radar star of any playoff/SB run that we potentially would have back in week 18. SB MVP would be shocking imo even with the success in the 2 previous games. 

I understand swinging for the fences but seems pretty steep. I hope whoever it is hits tho .. means it works out for all of us lol

11 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Not sure if I seen it on here but someone placed like $2500 on Gainwell to win MVP. 

Maybe they know something we don't?

He was my pick for the under the radar star of any playoff/SB run that we potentially would have back in week 18. SB MVP would be shocking imo even with the success in the 2 previous games. 

I understand swinging for the fences but seems pretty steep. I hope whoever it is hits tho .. means it works out for all of us lol

He has been playing really well of late but I doubt he gets MVP unless he goes off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

He has been playing really well of late but I doubt he gets MVP unless he goes off.

Yeah no doubt

Would be friggin awesome tho lol. Trying to think of a weird MVP in the last like 20+ years and only one I can think of is Deion Branch. I'll Google it later

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

6 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

The longest week of my life - woke up yesterday thinking it was Thursday which sucked. I am absolutely dreading Saturday and Sunday with no work to keep me busy. 

While I agree, it's better then spending this entire week seeing and hearing 24/7 non stop 49ers Brock Purdy Sloberfest instead.

• Like 1